Chapter 34

Day 4

Bree woke up with an explosion going on in her uterus. It was only a thirty minute nap before lunch but it hardly helped with her cramps. It was getting bad again. Bree hated being a woman right now in this moment, she wished she could trade places with any of the four men in this tiny house with her. Well, maybe three, because she still kinda holds a bit of a grudge against Dean.

Wanting a bit of a release from the pain, she moved herself more upwards from the bed she laid down on and sat half heartedly upright, unbuttoning her pants and reaching down into her underwear, ready to begin right when a thought came to her; Dean... At that, she was suddenly annoyed at herself. WHY DEAN WINCHESTER?!

She growled at herself, why that man out of any of the dudes she slept with? She wished briefly that her brain could shut down so she focus on her task before any of the men could come in the room (hopefully knocking). She took her hand out and tried to relax a bit more mentally and put it back in when the though of Dean came back again...

"Fuck!" She whispered. "Not again!" She said. She sighed and sat upright in bed. She guessed she wasn't going to ease the pain that way for a while then. She began to rub her stomach in semi slow circular motions as a means to calm herself. Feeling sleepy again, her eyes began to drowse and she fell back asleep a few seconds later.

A good twenty minutes passed when the door was being knocked on twice softly. When there was no reply from Bree, the door slowly opened. "Hey, it's lunch time." A voice called. Bree opened her eyes slowly seeing that Dean was in the doorway. "I knocked twice." He said, smiling a bit awkwardly. She rubbed her eyes and sat upright in bed, looking down at her blanket.

When she looked up a few seconds later, she could almost swear Dean had a soft look on his face. "Thank you," she signed to him. He nodded and walked away, leaving the door half open for her. She got up out of bed and checked to see if there was a mess on it ( considering she had a heavy flow despite wearing a tampon and a liner).

There was none and she breathed a sigh of relief. She  buttoned her pants and closed the door behind her, the smell of lunch wafting down the small hallway. The smell was tantalizing, she'd say lunch was chicken. She turned the corner to see the four men at the table. On the table was chicken fried rice and broccoli. Her mouth instantly water at the sight.

"Oh, wow. Chinese?" She asked, taking a seat in between Zion and Cas. "No, homemade." Sam said, taking a bite of broccoli. "Who made it?" She asked, already digging into her food. "Dean." Cas replied. She looked up at Cas and turned her head towards Dean. She knew he cooked but didn't know he cooked like that...

"This is good," She conceded, letting slip a compliment from her lips. Across from her, Dean tried not to smile while chewing his food and grunted a thank you. Sam smirked at his older brother. Why couldn't he just admit he liked the compliment and her? Zion and Cas shared a look unbeknownst to Bree and went on eating their food.

The question still hung in the air for the three men at the table, eating their food. It was almost sad they would have to deal with a tumultuous frenemy situation with the pair. Would they end up admitting  they like each other or are they going to kill each other first?