Chapter 26

So there was more to her than he thought, she liked all sorts of things, things he can barely get a grasp on. "So, how does this work? Is it a comfort thing or is there more to it?" Sam asked Melly, who sat across from him on her bed. "More," She said, "it's a comfort and relaxes me." Her cheeks were becoming a faint pink. She could barely resist smiling at him.

It was one of her faults, she could never stop blushing and smiling at the same time even though she wished to turn it off. Right now, she wished she did so he would know she was sincere in her responses and not laughing at him. "Don't you... need a Daddy Dom for that?" Sam asked her, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Yes and no." She replied. Sam's curiosity was further piqued.

"Why no?" He expressed incredulously. "Because you can do it without one, I haven't had one in a while. My exes were not to my liking although they were sweet." She answered him, she could feel something was coming... like a dawning of something she didn't know. It seemed to be etched on Sam's face even if he doesn't know it yet.

"With toys and a paci, right?" Mel gazed at him in a curious manner. He did his research, but did he know all of what it entailed? "Yes and no." She said, echoing her answer from before. "How does someone know if they're like that?" Sam glanced at her, a little nervous. "Sexual tastes — or no sexual age regression." She responded. "What about you?" He asked, suddenly scared of her answer.

Melly smiled at him, shifting her position and laying back on her pillow, her legs spread open. She was wearing blue shorts. Her hand went behind her head and Sam watched as she rummaged through her pillowcase, finding her blue paci (the one he had only seen a few weeks before) and placing it on her mouth. He watched with incredible surprise as her expression changed from seriousness and slight worry to that of pure bliss.

Melly watched as Sam's eyes practically widened in surprise and shock. She could see his cheeks grow pink as he began to shift in position and try to cover up a bulge from his jean pants and vaguely thumb his cock. Melly smiled at him and took out her paci. "Wanna play with me, Daddy?" She asked in a voice much like her own but slightly higher and louder. Across from her, Sam felt his cock get more excited after she said that.

"Isn't this wrong?" He asked her, his eyes going upwards to the ceiling. "It's two adults acting out what they like, consent is key and it's not like what you may have thought, it's nothing different from roleplay." She answered him in her sweet voice. Sam struggled to keep his breathing in check. He was trying not to look at her as she began to take off her shirt.

Sam felt her move on the bed closer to him, her long hair grazing his hand which had moved in alarming quickness and caused him to have his bulge in plain view. "Please play with me?" She asked him in that voice once more. Sam was quickly becoming confused as to why he liked it, he had heard of it and seen pictures of it but he didn't think it was going to be like that... not with him.

Sure, he liked bdsm and the rough stuff but he didn't think he'd fall under the other side. He always took what he wanted and gave back with aftercare and yet... there was this soft girl trying to give him what he wanted and hasn't had in a while due to him focusing on other important matters. He looked down at her and gazed at her tan face and full lips.
She was pretty. Maybe just this once to see what she meant...

"Okay, I'll play with you, little one..." was all he said.