chapter 2

Bree regretted getting in the car, sitting next to the trench coat brunet who seemed too damn quiet. She wondered why did she even heed Dean's orders of getting in the car, she supposed it was because of how he looked when he told her to do it. To put it nicely, he looked sexy. Not that she was willing to admit that out loud.

However, she did notice Cas moving around awkwardly as if he heard her thoughts. Sighing to herself about how it would be easier if he didn't. Oftentimes, during her travels to escape the demons that plagued her, she did come across an Angel — but most times they tried to possess her in order to have a younger, better, stronger vessel.

However, there was one last year that didn't, and all he did was travel with her and Melanie. She enjoyed his company as a friend but just like Mel (her twin), he soon vanished and was never heard from again. It was as if he was never there for her but only for her sister.

The only difference was between Mel and the Angel named Zion was that she still held slight hope for him to return whereas her sister is dead and would not return... leaving Bree to fight and fend for herself after the Winchester brothers had left Mel to die and vanished to go find their dad.

Bree had made the mistake of trusting the Winchesters (namely Dean) with securing Mel's future but it had only brought her tears and anger, to which she was surprised she had not driven herself to alcoholism within the first year...

In fact, all she did was take up the hunting demons mantle as they had done since they were young, the only difference was that within that year she had become inexplicably good as them.

"Where are we taking her?" Castiel asked the brothers. "Bunker," Dean grunted. Sam had said nothing, he either did not want to contest his brother's words or did not want to have a say. "Why?" Castiel questioned, tilting his head.

Dean has said nothing, only driving to the Bunker. As they finally stopped there, they all got out. Walking behind them, Shannel noticed that there was a rank among them as they walked in a line; Dean first, Sam second, and Castiel last.

She wondered if they did that on purpose or subconsciously; it was possible. Family oftentimes even went down to hierarchy no matter if it is not done. For example: Father, Mother, Son, etc. Walking to the door and realizing Sam had stayed back to hold the door open, Shannel glanced at his sad eyes as she muttered a thank you.

As much as she disliked the Winchester Brothers—hating Dean— she could not bring herself to hate Sam half as much. He was too much like Mel, gentle and sensitive in nature. As the door closed behind her, she heard the heavy footsteps and saw that Dean had come at her with rope. She let out a scream.