Chapter 37

What the fuck! He didn't deserve that, man oh man, if he could tell her how he felt at the humiliation she ushered on him. He wished briefly he could teach her a lesson. Or better... bang it into her. Dean rolled his eyes at this. He didn't understand why he has to be like this towards her when he could just focus on now and instead of focusing on her sexually.

"It's gotta be damn frustrating for me as is, why is it that she can't see that?" He said out loud to no one in the car. That was when a devious thought came into his head; maybe he could make her see that. Make her see that he wanted her. It would be hard though since he is in a single house with three other men, the angels might catch on a bit late to what he's doing except Sam.

Dean let out a sigh, he knew he shouldn't even be doing this, there was no point in it. At all. But... the smallest taste of her lips and tongue could make it easier for them to forge a better relationship in the house. It wouldn't hurt to, much less anyone. The inner conflict of this was eating at him in his dreams and daily. The trips to the bathroom weren't even the tip of the iceberg.

It was the dreams that catch his attention. The number of positions, her full lips beckoning him, her eyes pleading. It is a giant mess. Maybe he could try asking Cas and Sam to get groceries in the next week or so to restock. Maybe he could attempt to seduce her, high risk as it is. He glanced up at the gas station he stopped at.

It wasn't the same one he had gotten the dog out of, but a different one. He stepped out of the car and went inside, the alcohol section right next to the door. He wondered briefly if she drank wine or beer. Taking a risk, he brought two wine bottles home with him to the register.

"ID, sir?" the woman behind the counter said. Looking at her, he wondered why it couldn't be this bombshell blonde in front of him that he could try to make good impressions on, she was certainly pretty. "Here," he said, giving it to her. She picked it up and gave it a look. He could almost swear her mood brightened. She shyly  glanced at him, giving it back.

"Here," she softly said. For a second, he wished that Bree was like that with him; soft and sweet. Maybe she was in bed. He shook his head a bit trying to let go of that thought. Confusion washed over the blonde as she glanced up at him. He took the ID back and gave her money including change. "Want change back, sir?" She said. "Nah, you keep it, hun." He said. At that, the blonde blushed and said nothing.

"Thanks." He said to her as he left with the alcohol. He drove with it in the passenger seat. When he was turning up the block, he could see Sam was doing his afternoon run. He had a feeling he might have to talk about him keeping a low profile instead of doing his usual activities. It might catch the town residents attentions along with Zero's.

"Where did you go?" Sam asked him as he pulled down the window. "Alcohol." Dean replied with a smile. Sam only looked at Dean in a concerned way. "Why alcohol?" He asked him. "We need to lighten up. Too much tension between us all." Dean replied. At this, Sam resisted an urge to call Dean out, there was only tension with him and Bree.

"Are you sure about that?" Sam asked him, still somewhat concerned. He really didn't want it to end up in a fight again. Sober or not sober, the couple was not like fighting lions, they were fighting lions together. "Pretty sure," Dean said to him, turning to him as he made his way to the door, the bags in hand. Sam shook his head and went on his run anyway.