Chapter 21

"Dean." A voice sounded off next to him, Dean nearly had to fight back the urge to punch whoever it was that said his name, not in anger but in fear. A sort of small fear that he hid inside of the braveness he felt in himself of any creature he had to fight. "Cas." Dean said, recognizing the voice.

"We have a problem." Cas told him and Zion. Zion inclined his head forward a bit but did not move his body. He could feel something change in Dean's mood and was unsure of what it was. "What is it?" Dean asked. "The angels are talking." He said, looking over from Dean to Zion.

Zion understood what was going on from his expression. "Not this shit again." Zion said under his breath, he was growing tired of these unending problems of the Winchesters' and the one half of the Anne Twins. "Crowley again..." Dean said, rolling his eyes. "I see you dealt with Crowley before?" Zion said.

"Plenty," The two men before him answered. Dean rolled up his sleeves. He'd have to get around to showering soon and get started on dealing with Crowley. "Is it possible he's doing this because of us or—" Dean asked, hardly saying anymore before Cas nodded. "Her." He answered him.

"What does that mean, Cas?" Sam said, slowing down his jogging sprint as he came up to them. "It means that we need to be sure that Bree is safe." Cas told him. Sam's lips formed a tight line. Dean looked over at him and knew what mood he would be in for today.

"I made breakfast." Bree said coming up to the four men. She had opened the door and looked up at all of them. Truth be told, she was a little intimidated at these men's height, particularly Sam. Although it was obvious that he slouched to be more unassuming.

"Uh...are you okay?" She asked them, furrowing her eyebrows at them. A slight blush crept up her cheeks. She felt embarrassed for some reason. She had remembered a fact about the two Angels before her. It was Cas who answered—a little too quickly.

"We're fine, thank you for breakfast. Please show us in." He said, glancing down a bit. Unfortunately, Dean caught on to this but said nothing. Maybe it was something he could talk out of Cas at some later time after breakfast. Walking in after Cas, he sat down at the table next to him.

"Thank you for breakfast, Bree." Sam told her, sitting down and leaning back in the chair. "Uh... it's no big deal." Bree said, blushing further. Zion was the last to sit down, sitting next to Bree. He was trying not to look at her and focus on his food.

As they ate in near silence, the only pair talking was Dean and Sam. They signed to Bree if she would mind taking a road trip with them. Bree nodded slowly while chewing on a scrambled egg. She didn't know what was going but she had to be cooperative. Surely the brothers would tell her what is going on.