chapter 3

"Well, this is kinky..." Bree sarcastically said, she was tied up in a chair with the usual Demon possession exorcism equipment around her. "Would be if you didn't have a demon in you..." Dean muttered, reading from a book. Bree felt her cheeks go red, half in anger, half in embarrassment.

Sam had came into the room, Dean bringing him the book. "You're better at reading the inscriptions." He said. Sam nodded, then he walked over to where Bree is — careful to not go over the salt. He looked guilty.

"I'm not a demon, Sam." Bree signed to him. Sam only signed, "I can't be sure if you aren't— those demons you shot down — it's hard not to believe you aren't."

"This is why I'm making sure, I don't need an all out brawl between you and Cas." Dean interjected, signing. "I'm very sure I'm not a demon, if I was one, I would have attacked you." Bree said out loud. "Any demon can take their time." Dean signed to her.

Bree sighed in frustration. It didn't matter what she was going to say, Sam and Dean were going to take precautions even if they did bring her here—which is dumb as hell. Bree wondered why they even bothered. Then she thought about it.

Any good reason to bring her here is to possibly explain what happened last year, if there was a chance of redemption. She held their sanity in her hands, truth be told. To believe or not believe. All it took was the story.

"Where's Cas?" Dean signed to Sam. Bree caught this and watched as Sam signed back to him that Cas was coming back from the spare room. Bree wondered to herself what was the spare room needed for if there was already three grown ass men here.

She let out a sigh at the scene before her, she was already getting hungry, her stomach grumbling in pain. She wondered which one of them cooked and if they would cook her food. As Sam began the incantations and asking for demons to leave her body, Bree made a bet with herself who would take her out of the chair.

If it was Dean, she'd ask him to cook. If it was Sam, she would ask why was there a back room. And if it was the Angel, well, she'd probably get up the nerve to ask if Zion was in Heaven after some time of making his acquaintance. It wouldn't hurt to know...

After the incantations were done and the Winchester brothers realized they were wrong, Bree was finally being untied from the chair by Sam. Watching as he undid the knots, she asked Dean if there was food around. "Burgers here," He grunted, glancing at her. "I don't want a burger...Least not today." She answered.

At that, Dean turned to look at her almost in shock. Did she just say "Not today?" Looking over at her small figure—which is to say chubby—he guaranteed she'd want burgers like last time he had met her. "Why don't you want anymore?" He signed to her. "Grew out of it... after you guys vanished." She signed back fiercely.

Dean felt anger cloud his vision—seeing red—but tried to ignore for his sanity. "Why are you being such a bitch?" He said out loud to her. Bree could swear she saw Sammy jump in surprise. "Because you left no explanation—all to cater to your piece of shit dad." Then Dean really did see red. It took all of his might to not grab her and...

He turned away and walked out of the Bunker to the Impala seething mad, he could barely understand how he was acting; why was he mad over her saying something about his dad? In his rush, he had left the door open and Sam and Bree were staring as he walked. They were now alone in the Bunker with Cas.

As he drove away from them, he wondered why did that even happen when he could've just explained himself? Sure, it was a hell of a story and pretty long and it could also change her point of view... but why was he hesitating to say it? It could be that he did feel it was right to feel guilty.

He could easily conjure up the images of her and her sister coming up to the brothers like it was any other day... She had brown hair back then and it was curly and she wore makeup, and even then she was attractive to him as she is now. Thinking to himself as he drove, he wondered why oh why, did she have to be so pretty?