Prologue

She was getting tired of running, her pink hair was matted to her forehead. She was quickly regretting the fact that during the last five days she decided to cut her bangs short.

She dared not turn back her head for she knew not to due to the horror mostly because of her best friend Easter used to watch with her... Well, before she...

Sweating heavily as she ran out of the house, she wanted to grab her gun on her shoulder and shoot the Demons that was behind her but she knew it wouldn't work.

The only thing left to do was run and she was quickly becoming tired of that, she'd been running her whole life ever since she turned twenty one years old with her tw--

As Bree saw the road before her lighting up with a car's headlights, she wished half heartedly the car and its driver would stop.

Then again, she could have possibly kill the occupants knowing her bad luck. Seeing as the car stop before her, an actual inch from her, she breathed a sigh of relief knowing she would live another day.

Summoning her courage to tell the driver to keep going and to leave her, Bree was in shock as the car doors opened and she saw two familiar figures in the dark.

"Sammy, we better get started!" A deep voice said on the right side of the car. Bree ducked as she recognised the voice. It was the voice of the man who had let her twin sister die.

Bree saw as the younger brother grabbed salt from the compartment drawer and placed it around the car. Bree realized that it was Dean's Impala. She had not seen it since the brothers had drove off.

Sam Winchester had done his job, also grabbing a gun inside his side of the car, placing it above the car window. Bree covered her ears, she knew she would need them later.

The two demons who had been shot at by Sam and Dean were now on the ground but slowly coming back up, their black eyes fasting before turning to their vessel's eye colors. This was becoming very bad.

"Why aren't they going down, Dean?" Sam asked his brother. It was evident to Bree that he was becoming concerned about this situation rather quickly.

This had never happened before in the Winchesters hunting lives. That was when Bree grabbed her gun and shot at the Demons who were walking up to them.

They fell to the ground and they stayed there. Dean was already coming up to Bree's side. "Did you just--" He was about to ask her when he noticed her face.

Bree could see Dean's face change from seriousness to surprise. He recognized her full lips and her dark eyes. Out of the pair of twins—her and her sister—he deemed her closest to her mother's looks.

"Sam, you might wanna come here and see who we just nearly ran over." Bree heard him say partially. She didn't hear the rest because she is hard of hearing.

"What did you tell Sam?" She asked him, trying to keep the annoyed tone out of her voice.

"To come here... " Dean signed to her.

"Who is it, Dean?" Sam said as he came over to his brother's side, looking down at the woman who was before him. As he gazed down at her, Sam's face changed to sadness.

All three of them knew the reason why Sam had cause to feel the way he did; he was looking down at the only person who could remind him of someone who he had lost.

Sam had leaned over to Bree, extending a hand to her. Bree took it, she'd rather prefer his hand than Dean's. She had to resist the urge to glare at him as Sam got her up to her full height.

"So, Dean and Sam Winchester... How can I serve you bastards? " Bree said, glaring up at them. She watched as Sam's expression change to guilt and as Dean's expression changed to anger.