Chapter 45

Dean was struggling to control his thoughts so he took a walk. Sam called after him but he chose ignore him. The desire he had for Bree was badly shaken now, he saw all of those curves, that wild pink hair, her ass. His dick was nearly out of his pants at this point. He sat in the front seat of the Impala, willing calm thoughts to come to mind but the images of her in the spare bed was too much to handle.

He started driving around the block three times because he could hardly fathom his need for her. "Fuck," He groaned under his breath. He wished for a way out of this mess he got himself in. It would be different if she was the type to be quiet about it but she's a loud mouthed person like him. Blunt honesty was not a loss on either person.

Only Mel and Sam had the ability to mince words and sugarcoat situations due to similar personalities. He needed a way out quickly. He could see Sam coming down the driveway, a question in his eyes. "Not today, Sam." He said under his breath. He felt disgusted at himself for the images that were burned into his brain.

He started the car and was out of the driveway. He decided to make a little trip to the convenience store, he drove to it, trying to murder his erection by thinking of things that scared him: that damn black cat that scared the shit out of him, losing Cas, never finding his dad.

It worked somewhat, so he pulled out the bottom of his shirt to hide his erection a little better. He got out of the car and walked in, grabbing random snacks for him to eat. He mindlessly made his way over to the cashier who was a pretty blonde. She eyed him and gave him a smirk but he looked at his snacks on the counter before she could scan them.

He wanted Bree's attention like that but it wouldn't be easy, they seemed to almost disagree on everything. They were both stubborn characters. "It wouldn't work out." He thought. A little glimmer of hope went out at that.

By the time he came back home, it was nearly an hour. He had drove the car around the block a couple of times since then. The sky was dark already and the stars had come out. The wind was not too chilly. He sat in the car for a moment, the snacks in the bag still, after putting it in park. The lustful need to be inside Bree had vanished slowly—maybe a little better off than before.

He closed his eyes. Thankfully, if he's lucky, he would head in and see she was asleep. If she was smart, she'd never bring it up and call him out for walking in on her. He was pretty sure he was going to ignore her for the rest of the mission besides protecting her from Zero. But that was his dilemma, how can he?

All that ass...His brain practically said. The jeans he was wearing seemed a little to tight for him once again. Contempt and disgust was one of the emotions he felt about himself. Only a few women were like that to him. Why he couldn't see her in a different light?

Shaking his head, Dean got out of the car, locking it behind him. He made his way up the driveway, opening and closing the front door to the house behind him. Only light on was the living room, he walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, deciphering what he could see in the dim lighting.

He got a cup from the cabinets and filled up with water from the water filter in the fridge. He chugged it down and let out a burp. A murmur came from the living room. Probably Sam. He was a bit surprised Sam didn't come and ask what was the issue as soon as he left the house.

He put the cup into the sink and turn around the corner to the living room, only to be met with Bree all alone. She was glaring him down, a hand on her hip, she was wearing the pajamas he had walked in on her putting on.

Oh shit.