chapter 10

"No problem... I'll leave." Bree hissed at him, she straight up closed the door to Dean's room, leaving Sam to step back before his bare feet could get caught under the door. Dean felt an impending doom upon him as he realized that she might leave unprotected and that's only if Sammy doesn't restrain her back.

He doubted it would happen but he did know that Sammy preferred to help as much as he can to contain the situation before it could get worse. Washing his hands quickly in the walk in bathroom of his room, Dean rushed out to see Bree in Sammy's arms struggling like a cat. "Put her down, Sam!" Dean ordered the taller man.

Sammy promptly put Bree back down on the ground. "What the hell?!" She yelled at Dean. "I'm going like you said and still you stop me?" Dean leveled himself to her height a bit, looking her in the eye. "You're not leaving yet... Those demons will be after you." He told her. "I handled them before." She retorted.

"Until we figure out what's with the ones that you shot, no, you're not." Dean said in a firm voice. Bree could hardly believe what this man was doing to her; it was topsy turvy in a matter of 24 hours of her meeting him again. His mouth was set in a line as he expected her to challenge him. "Might I suggest we all sit down and talk?" Cas interjected.

"No," was the pair's reply. They gave him a mean look and looked back at each other as they attempted to stare down the other into submission. Sam only gazed at them worriedly expecting Bree to hit Dean or Dean to tackle her if she tried to leave once again. "Goodbye, Winchester." Bree said.

Dean tried to grab her back but only caught the lapel of her shirt as she breezes out of his grasp, she even went past Sam who was pretty quick. Unfortunately, she had thought of going underneath Sam's wide frame by going under his legs and crawling through them. By the time Cas attempted to get her, she was already out the door.

"Dammit!" Dean yelled as he ran out the front door with Sam and Cas. "Cas, can't you track her?" Sam asked him. "I could but for now, no. Someone is blocking me from finding her." Dean was already heading to the Impala. "You can't find her, Dean!" Cas shouted to him. "It means an Angel is tracking her." Sam looked at Cas and followed his brother.

All seated, the three are in the Impala driving away from the bunker to find Bree. "What did you mean 'blocking you'?" Dean questioned Cas. "It means it's an Angel that is good at tracking like I am and he simply doesn't want me to find her. I can't sense who it is." Cas answered him. Dean could hardly understand it.

An Angel tracking down Bree? Was it due to her powers? It couldn't be possible, an Angel is stronger than a psychic human... Dean accelerated his driving a bit as the road before him went faster. What could be happening right now? What is going on? What can be done to help?

As Dean drove on, he paid no attention to the car that was beside him at a stop light. The car was blue and an old model BMW. In it, the same man who had been overlooking Dean when he had left the bunker last night. He smirked to himself as he risked a glance at the elder Winchester brother. He would surely find Bree first.