chapter 11

Bree hated running and hiding but it was her best option. She had to because of the stupid Winchester boys; the elder and the younger. She could barely comprehend their level of reasoning and how she was treated; sure she had a bed and food but that's nothing compared to how they fucked up in the past.

Now hidden in the bushes, she stretched out her legs because they had fallen asleep and she disliked when it always happened. Considering leaving the bushes, Bree heard footsteps behind her and turned to see who it was, intent on killing him/her. To her surprise, it was just a chubby middle aged man in a suit that was too well dressed for the day.

"Hello, darling, I'm Crowley. I've been trying to find you for a while." The man introduced himself, giving her a charming smile. Immediately, Bree felt as if the man was hiding something. "What do you want?" She asked him. "Oh, nothing much. Just wanted to be sure you're safe." Crowley said. He was lying through his teeth,Bree was sure of that.

"I'm fine," She said, trying to leave. "But wait!" Crowley called to her. Bree rolled her eyes before she turned to him. She knows she likes older men and all but Crowley gave off a vibe of wanting something from her — something she wouldn't give up so easily. "What is it?" She said, annoyed.

"Aren't you missing someone?" Crowley said, his voice becoming very smooth. "A twin, perhaps?" At that, Bree's anger came full circle as she rushed at Crowley, only to fall to the ground. She sat herself up and looked for him furtively with her eyes. "What do you want?!" Crowley appeared before her, scaring her.

"I want you to know you can have your situation situated: an eye for an eye; your sister for the man who let her die." Crowley crooned. He looked down at her. Bree realized what he was saying and stopped shaking in anger as she calmed herself down. "Now...do you feel better?" Crowley asked her, extending a hand.

Bree took it but did not answer him. " 'An eye for an eye can lead to trouble.' " Bree said, turning to face him. "That's what she always said..." Crowley tilted his head slightly and nodded once as if he understood. "Ah, you mean Melanie..." he softly murmured. Bree flinched at him saying her dead sister's full name.

"I hate him but I don't know if I can condemn him to anything." She slowly said. Ah, darling Bree, it's not a condemning for him. It is only giving him a punishment. A punishment is not too much. He would only suffer a good ten years in Hell — if you were to sign a contract." Crowley reassured her.

"How long until it would be in effect?" Bree questioned him after some long deliberation. "Two weeks, it's enough for my subordinates to get everything ready for him. I know what he's endured so he would simply go through what truly hurts." Crowley answered her.

"Why would you come up to me about this...contract and why have you done it before if you were looking for me?" Bree questioned him. Crowley seemed as if he were taken aback by her answer but continued smoothly; "Because I couldn't find you last night."

Crowley paused a moment before continuing, looking the very picture of sincerity. "They showed up before I could meet you, the demons and the Winchester brothers. I couldn't show myself to you because of their Angel Castiel. He would kill me if I showed up."

"You're an Angel?" Bree verbosed. She doubted it for some reason, he didn't look as good as Castiel or Zion, less...savory looking. Crowley nodded. "I fell, I'm a fallen one." He softly added. "I know, I know, I don't look it but I am." Bree felt embarrassed to be so shameless in assuming he wasn't. Perhaps he had lost his looks due to falling.

"What would be the rewards for letting me sign the contract?" Bree asked. Crowley let out a dazzling smile at her. "Inner satisfaction and Melanie. For those ten years, I get to bring her back for five. Granted, it's not what I would do but it's the most that I can do." He told her.