Author's Note

Thank you for choosing to read A Heart To Keep!

It has been a joy to discover this new skill of mine. I only did this out of boredom but I never knew the fulfillment of finishing a book until now.

The last seven months of writing this book were definitely a learning experience. It has opened my eyes to new heights of knowledge, most especially in writing. When I started this book, I only knew the basics of the English vocabulary since it's not my mother tongue. But as I go further, with a little practice, I get to expand my horizons in English speaking and writing and get craftier with every chapter.

This has been my favorite pastime. Whenever I'm not doing anything or I'm on school break, writing has become therapeutic for me. I love to read and I've read countless books here on this app, but I never knew the happiness I would gain when I write and finished my own book.

My goal for this book before it ends is to have at least 10k reads, but you (readers) gave me more than that.

So, to those who have shown their love and support by voting or commenting or simply just by reading, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your support helped me to become a better version of myself, and you gave me the drive to improve what needs to be improved. Thank you for sticking until the end and supporting my first-ever book!

I think I'll continue writing after this one. I already have one story lined up but I'm still not sure when I will post it. It's still in the works and I'm going back to school at the end of this month so I'm still uncertain when it will be up.

Again, I want to thank you for your time in reading this story. I hope you somehow found solace in my words and pages. 

If there are any questions you would like me to answer, feel free to drop your questions here or in my private message. I'll happily answer.

And with that, Amelia Johnson and Michael Jackson bid you goodbye.

Until next time!

-arci.