REjection

I sat at my desk looking out the window as usual I was pretending to be shy, to be quiet when actually was I more of a fighter than anyone else here at this school. You see most girls either carry the shifting gene or can shift I don’t know what I am yet but I will later on in my life each person shifts at a different time in their lives.  I haven’t yet. I looked to the front of the class as my alpha walked in, his names Logan he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes he’s a cool guy I have to say but I don’t know him personally but he’s nice to everyone. There are two packs here my alpha and the other I watched as Ross the other alpha walked in I have to admit he is really hot. He has jet black hair and deep brown eyes. I don’t know him personally either. I just turned fifteen so I am able to find my mate now, the person whose to care for me for the rest of my life, whose suppose to love me for eturinity. I watched as Alphs Ross looked around the room shiffing the air he looked right at me and I could feel my inner wolf jump for joy, my mate was an alpha.

But instead of a smile on his face a scoul was there. He walked right up to my desk as the class looked to me. “Shay right?” he asked I just nodded keeping my shy act. “ok ugh how does it go… oh right!” his face went serious and he stated what no female wants to hear. “I alpha Ross Morse here by reject our mating bond and let you go. Shay Mathews.”  He turned just like that, my inner wolf whinning in pain. I held my burning heart as the mating bonde pulled away and was gone just like that. Ass. I glared and got up from the room. I walked out no tears, no sobs. I walked to my next class and stayed away from him. I stayed around for a week avoiding his eyes and staying down wind. I watched as he had almost every avaiable female on his lap and probably in his bed. I couldn’t stay here it was just too painful.

I walked home after that my inner wolf whimpering from our loss. I knew I was stronger then this and I was sure as hell going to prove it! I walked into my house and explained to my parents what happened. “well we can always send your to the Luna pack down south if you wish?” my mother stated I nodded and she smield at me. “alright.” I agreed leaving was my best beat my wolf and I would stop carrying for a heartless mate. We were no long bound to him.

I laid on my bed thinking of what my new life would be like away from him away from them all. I knew this shy demeanor was no longer needed. I knew I was alone now just my inner wolf and me. I starred up at my ceiling and waited for tomorrow I was no longer going to be shy no longer going to be afriad of what others thought of me the only one I did care for was gone form my life rejecting me for my shyness anyways. I got up and walked out of the hosue heading down the street. I walked into the local bar and saw Mark the owners son smile at me. He knew the real me and he knew I was a lot tougher then most girls.