a surpries

~Shay~

I walked away from them then I felt a hand grab mine. I turned seeing Ross he smiled and held my hand as he followed me. I let it go. We walked away and he asked “did you shift?” I looked at him and stated “I gave her a fair fight like she wanted.” He nodded and asked “so? What does this mean?” I turned to him and growled saying “it means you have to work really hard at gaining that second chance you want so badly.” He looked down and nodded. “ok.” He stated “ok?” I questioned “that’s your response ok?” he shrugged and stated “how am I supposed to react?” I sighed and stated “like you actually care.” I walked away and I heard him run after me.

“Shay! Wait!” I was racing ahead of him. I wanted to shift so badly but he was walking to close once I was clear I shifted jumping into the air. I landed on my paws and heard him stop chasing after me. “oh you wanted to shift?” I nodded and he scratched the back of his neck. “oh sorry.” I nodded and he shifted he walked by me in wolf form.  As we walked he licked my muzzle showing his affection towards me. I let him. He rubbed his body against mine then he nuzzled me. It was cute but I knew this was his wolf in control the one who really did love me from the beginning.

~Ross~

My wolf had control and was showing all his affection towards her, how much love we both had. We wouldn’t mount her or anything but we would love her. I licked her face again she let us maybe she realized it was my wolf the one who chose her as his mate. Not me the idiot who messed it all up. She then nipped my ear and took off. SHE WAS PLAYING! I ran after her and tackled her to the ground nipping her ear back. My wolf was humming in joy she like him. I rolled my eyes she hated me. We ran through the forest playing like pups.

~Logan~

Cleo was patting my back as she kept saying “don’t worry Logan I won’t beat you up ever I’ll have Shay do that for me.” I shivered at that comment. “no thank you.” She smiled and kissed my cheek saying “oh I won’t have to ask.” I gulped and she giggled. Shay scares me.

~Shay~

I reached home and Ross sat in the living room in wolf form. I ran up to my room and shifted back.  I grabbed some clothes and heard something going on in the kitchen. I pulled on my shirt and shouted “Ross what are you doing down there?” he didn’t reply for a few minuets until I heard “Nothing..” I rolled my eyes just like him to sound like a little kid stealing a cookie. “seriously what’s going on sounds like a war in my kitchen?” I asked again. “honestly nothing.”  Like I would believe that. I started to walk down stairs after I was fully dressed. As I was about to enter the kitchen Ross rounded the corner and stopped me. “hi.” I held in my laugh all over his hair and face was flour. “nothing hugh?” I asked he nodded.