sirens

~Ross~

We could hear the siren song as the waves crashed on the shore the only thing that were all grateful for is that the song doesn’t affect mated wolves. I walked ahead of the others as Josh started stuffing grass in his ears. Samuel stopped him saying “hang on.” I didn’t listen but Josh looked around saying “I can’t hear them anymore?” Samuel nodded saying “a blocking spell takes away the song.” He nodded and they followed. Diana held onto Samuel’s arm as they walked. I think the witch has a thing for the warlock. I reached the shore and saw Nathan Josh’s brother sitting on a rock with a siren in his arms. I guess that was his girlfriend/ mate.

“NATHAN!” he jumped and turned seeing us. “Alpha!” he looked scared. “why didn’t you come when called!” I barked. She shrank back saying “sir my mates here.” I turned to Josh. “did you not mention we wanted his mate with him?” Nathan looked at me then his brother. “um sir the call was a bit rambled on my end.” I rolled my eyes and said “we need you and your mate so we can save the alpha female.” The siren looked up saying “your mate sir?” I nodded and she asked “I’m sorry.” Then I heard “she can not leave the water and we will not let one of our own leave here.”  I growled then Samuel stated “not even to awaken a warrior?” the siren turned saying “get the elders.” Two sirens swam away and the song got louder. I watched as a ship with humans on board headed into the rocks where the sirens were singing. We waited for an hour when the two sirens returned with an older looking one.

“can you prove her a warrior?” she asked right away. “she bares the mark.” Diana spoke. “which mark?” Diana smiled and said “the nature mark, he can prove that.” She pointed at me. “show me your mating mark.” I pulled off my shirt and showed them my shoulder. She gasped “that’s not nature.” She stated Diana walked around me and asked “then I do not know what it is. I thought it was nature.” The elder siren shook her head no and said “Coral go now!” Nathan’s mate nodded and then the lady looked at me. “you have our grace we will not take your wolves.” I nodded and we turned. Coral was already gone from our view and Nathan was at our side.  As we all went to leave the siren elder shouted “NEVER LEAVE HER UNPROTECTED!!”

~Coral~

I swam as fast as I could to through the pipes. I came out threw a faucet in a bathroom. As I got out of the tub I looked around seeing the alpha female laying on a bed in a comma and in no harm for now. I sighed and looked at the male who was sitting by her. “hello?” I questioned he turned and growled. A wolf. I sighed and said “I’m Coral Nathan’s mate.” He nodded and turned back to the alpha female. “is she alright? Healthy I mean.” He nodded and said “yeah she’s healthy but she won’t wake up.” I nodded and sat by him as soon as I butt touched the seat Nathan ran in and hugged me. I smiled and Aray smirked. “you must be Nathan.” He nodded and shook hands “Aray.” He greeted Aray seemed like he knew everything that was going on and was very connected to the female.

Not in a romantic way but a brotherly one. “shall we go wake her then?” Ross was leaning in the door way. We all headed to the library. We walked in seeing the two guards pulling at the book. “you won’t be able to open it that way.” I stated “to unlock the book we have to go through each passage to find the key.” The grumbled and let the book go. I walked down the tunnel and looked around it was all pressure censored and I could feel a Siren’s song was embedded into the tunnel so only a siren could enter. As I walked down the fire blasted at me and I turned to water instantly putting it out. I walked passed with ease and pulled the lever. I heard something like gears turning. I looked up and around nothing happened in my tunnel. “Baby you opened another tunnel up here!” Nathan shouted. I walked out of the tunnel and looked at the wolves. “see not that hard.” The wizard glared and said “for a siren.” I smiled. We walked to the other tunnel and Diana looked in. “it’s covered in thick moss.” I shivered. I hate solid earth. Ross went in first and Nathan brought me a glass of water. I smiled at my boy. I watched as Ross walked into the next Tunnel. As he walked in we felt the ground shaking… oh no.