the dark will rise

~???~

I watched as my target was with two male wolves. I smirked she was an easy target the last one on my list. All I needed to do was get her alone and take her out. Then my mission was complete and I could be ride of this filthy place. I hate it here it reaks of mutts all of them suck. I smirked as she looked around and then saw me she then was behind the blonde. The stupid bitch had no idead what was coming for her. She thought I was a nice guy but she won’t see what I have planned for her. I smirked as she continued walking with the black ass who never left her side and the blonde boy form Logan’s pack. All I had to do was get her alone then do my job.

“Yo man what ya looking at?” Ross asked. “nothing.” I replied looking to the street. “thought I saw some fine ass but it’s gone now.” I stated with a smirk. “cool, you see Shay?” he asked looking around. “no man sorry.” He sighed and said “there’s gotta be a way for me to prove I’ve changed.” I shrugged  and we walked down the street him eating a pretzel. This ass had no idea who I really was or what I was up to such an idiot alpha.

~Shay~

“oh shit hide me!” I stated hiding behind Mark. “why?” they asked looking around. “don’t look around idiots it’s Ross and one of his pals!” Aray stepped closer to Mark and covered me. “got them to the left.” Aray stated Mark glanced not really moving as we were in the Dvd store. They passed the window and kept walking I sighed and went back to looking at Dvd’s. Aray chuckled and said “you really don’t like him?” I nodded and said “sorry but in my book he’s still an ass.” Mark nodded and we continued to brose threw movies and music.

I walked to the action section and someone held out a movie. I followed the hand up to soft brown eyes. “hey.” I growled “what Ross.”  He smirked and said “well um tomorrow night there’s this party in my territory and I was hoping you would like to come?” I glanced up at him nad he held up his hands saying “not for me! Just to have fun before school on Monday?” I bit my bottom lip thinking then Aray said “well be there. For fun only.” He said the second part to me. I nodded and he smiled at Aray. “ok for fun.” Ross sighed and said “cool. See you there.” I nodded and he ran off. “wow that guy is relentless on you?” Aray stated.

I smirked he was making this into a joke. “you’re a jerk.” I stated he just smiled and said “hey a party is a party.” I smiled and he led the way to the cash register. We continued our fun day blasting music and pulling pranks on new friends or just random pack members. One slut girl got a bucket of black paint on her, she was beyond pissed at us.