at least some ones happy

~Shay~

As I was heading to shifter class the alarm went off and every one was running out. Suddenly the principal came on the speakerd screaming “ROGUES!!!” I ran down the hall and followed Kira’s scent she was an Omega they really can’t fight. I found her connered by a rogue. Every one was racing past leaving her for death. Aray ran down the hall and into me. “finally come on!” he tried to pull me away I turned facing him. “I have to save her!”

~Aray~

I saw Shay’s eyes and glowing and the tattoo mark was on her head. I let her go and looked to where she was talking about I noticed a small pale girl with brown hair and brown eyes she was cowering in the corner as a rogue was about to kill her. Tears streamed down her face. Then her eyes looked to me… her scent washed over me THAT scent. It was her she was my mate I knew as soon as she looked at me. “kill the son of a bitch!” I growled out as Shay shifted and pounced on the rogue. I ran to my mate and picked her up. “hold on.” She burried her head in my shoulder and whispered “it’s you.” I smield slightly and took off. “Shay kill it quick!” her wolf head nodded and she twisted her head along with the rogues. As the head rolled out of the room I ran out with my mate. Shay was human with just her sweatshirt covering her as we ran.

I got my mate into Shay’s house and she ran up stairs to find more clothing. I sat on the couch with her in my arms. She still had her arms around my neck. I looked into her brown eyes. “I’m Kira.” She stated as her puffy eyes blinked. I kissed her forehead and said “Aray.” We sat there just holding each other like nothing else mattered which it didn’t. I had my whole world in my hands. Shay walked down and said “if your going to kiss then do it up in your room.” I smiled and Kira complied with my smile. “sorry Shay.” I stated and looked to her then back to my mate. “so does this mean your not going to sniff the floor any more?” Shay asked I chuckled and Kira laughed a bit too. “that was you?” she asked I nodded. Hey I wanted my mate don’t judge a man.

“yeah.” I answered and she giggled it sounded like music to me. Shay sat on the couch and stated “Kira if your up for it my parents won’t mind you staying here with us.” I smiled brightly did I mention how much Shay is my favorite person in the world right now. Kira nodded and said “that would be great!” I smiled brighter if that was possiable. “ok Aray stop smiling you look like a creepy clown.” Shay stated turning on the tv. I tried to stop but I was just so hapy. “ok now more like a pedofile. Kira how old are you?” I glared I take it back she’s the worst person ever! Kira laughed and said “17.” Shay nodded and looked at me “well Aray’s 19 so a two year difference not that bad and not that much of a pedo.” I threw the pillow at her. “Fuck you Shay!”