Mates at last

[author's note: ok so i put a lemon warrning at the begining and end of the lemon scene i hope you enjoy it and thanks for commenting about posting it or not.]

~Ross~

I was losing control to my wolf he wanted to mate and so did as well but Shay wasn’t ready yet and I did not want to force her into mating. I was in my room taking deep breaths and clenching my fists and unclenching. I needed to control myself. I took a deep breath and sighed dam it all. I heard a soft knock on my door. I muttered ‘Enter’ and heard it open I looked up seeing Shay. I gulped as her scent enveloped me. “Hey.” I breath she smiled and asked “it’s getting harder to control isn’t it?” I nodded and she walked up to me. She got on her knees before me and looked into my eyes. “Just this once I’ll trust you enough to be mine.” Was she serious? “Just this once. I’ll give you my whole heart.” She stated and leaned forward pressing her lips to mine. Thank god! I pulled her onto the bed. “I promise to yours only yours Shay I promise.” She smiled and kissed me again saying “you better be.” I kissed her and slowly started to undress my mate. She was mine finally mine after four months of winning her heart she was mine. Shay leaned back on the bed as I got over top of her. Finally no more fighting my wolf. I pushed her down onto the bed. I smiled at my mate. She laid there looking into my eyes as she smiled. “Are you sure?” I asked. She smiled and said “yes.” That was all I needed to hear.

~Lemon warning~

I looked at her and she smiled. I kept my eyes on hers as I undid her jeans and lowered them off her legs. Once they were gone I threw them away from us. I didn’t care where they landed. I crawled up her body and she ran her hands down my shoulders to the edge of my shirt where she pulled I went with her pull having my shirt taken away. She threw it away. I leaned down kissing her full soft lips and unbuttoned her blouse. As it slipped it down her shoulders she undid my jeans. “I can hold out longer if you don’t want to do this.” I whispered in her ear she smiled and kissed my neck. “No were already this far.” I smirked and she slipped my jeans down. I helped her once they reached my knees. I slowly moved as she was in my lap. I started kissing her neck while moving her hair away; I ran my hands down her body feeling the goose bumps rising on her skin. My left hand ran across her stomach and down to her panties. This was our first time I wanted to please her in every way. I slipped her left hand under her black silk panties and to her core. While my right hand took hold of her breast. She moaned and I started to play with my mate.

~Shay~

Ross was massaging my breast while pumping his hand into my core; his mouth was licking and kissing my shoulder. He continued to play with my body increasing my pleasure by adding a finger once in a while. “You like this?” he asked panting in my ear. His warm breath cascaded down my went skin making me shiver. “Yes.” I moaned out. He smirked against my skin; I felt a hard rod against my back Ross was aroused by making me aroused. I moved my hips and he groaned. “I thought I was supposed to please you baby?” he asked in a husky voice. I moaned against him moving my hips once again. “You did now it’s my turn.” I spun around and pinned him to the bed. He smirked and I ran my nails down his arms, down his shoulder, down his chest to his boxers. He bucked his hips as I touched his boxers. “please.” He begged. I smiled and slowly pulled down his boxer reviling his large boner. I took a firm grip and started to pump him.

Ross groaned and his hands held tightly to the sheets. “Ugh! Shay!” he groaned and felt him pulls my bra down and off my body. He leaned up and captured my breast with his mouth while the other grasped by his other hand. He continued to play with my breast. I felt his stick pulse and I let go not wanting that yet. He growled and flipped me over. His hands pinned me to the bed this time and he held me steady. He took both my hands and held them over my head with his left. He took his right hand and pulled down my panties. “Ready?” he panted in my ear. I nodded and he pushed in. I arched my back god he was huge! I moaned as he pumped slowly.

Ross thrust his hips against mine holding me close I clawed at his back god he was so good. He started to pick up speed as I rocked my hips with him. My legs were around his waist, my hands in his hair. I moaned as he continued to rock my world. Soon he pulled out and said “turn over.” I looked up at him his eyes were pure black he was going to mate me. I licked my lips in anticipation. I turned over and got on my knees I felt his body press to my back and he plunged into me. I let out a loud moan “Ross!” he chuckled and started to pump all over again. His teeth scraped the nape of my neck.

~Ross~

Her inner walls clenched around my member as I was about to release. I continued to please my mate until her spasm came I released my seed into her womb and sank my K-9 teeth into her flesh she was mine. She screamed out my name in a long moan as I grunted into her flesh. Once I was squeezed dry of my seed I pulled away and out of her.

~End Lemon warning~

She laid on my bed panting heavily. I smirked and kissed her. “Your mine now Shay.” She smiled and said “and your mine.” I smirked and looked at the teeth mark I watched as it turned black to a tattoo that had drop of what looked like blood or water probably blood. Above the drops was my name in cursive. Off of my name was plant like branches. I smirked then turned to my shoulder. There on the top of my shoulder was her name in cursive with the same kind of branches and blood drops. We were tied together now. Mates for life. She was slowly catching her breath again. I smiled and pulled her against me. She smiled and kissed my neck. “Night love.” She panted. I kissed her forehead and pulled the blankets to cover us. The heat of mating was gone now. I would no longer want to rape my mate in public to show she was mine. But I would kill any male who touched her now.

~Shay~

I woke to the sun shining in my eyes and a heartbeat under my head. I looked up seeing Ross fast asleep. We mated last night. I looked at his right shoulder that was facing me seeing my mark. I smiled he couldn’t touch another girl now without me knowing and he would know if I touched a male. That’s what mating does it keeps both mates loyal to each other, it keeps them tied until they die. I leaned my head back on my mate and closed my eyes letting my body rest from the soreness of my lower half. I woke to Ross kissing my neck this time. “Morning love.” He cooed and licked my neck. I smiled and turned returning his kiss. “Looks like were official now.” He stated with a cheesy smile. “Yep.” I answered and sat up holding the blanket to cover my chest. He slipped behind me and kissed my neck and the mark. “How do you feel?” he asked between kisses. I giggled and said “like my mate is pressing me into round two.” He chuckled in response.

~Faith~

I was gathering my team. Get in kill and get out that was my plan. I had no ties to stupid dog packs I had to ties no lame ass mutts at all they weren’t even my species. Like I cared if we killed more than the bitch he wanted dead. All I know was we had to kill her soon before they found out how rare she really was.