prisoner

~Shay~

I sobbed into Ross’s chest my parents were gone. Aray was tense in the corner as everyone looked away. Ross held me close trying to sooth me. “it’s ok Shay. I know.” Ross rubbed my back as I cried. Logan then stated “it wasn’t an accident we found their bodies after we put the fire out. They were attacked before the fire. Someone is out there trying to get to you.” Logan’s father then spoke saying “we all know one wolf out there after your mate Ross.” He let out a growl. I felt Ross huge me tighter and say “I want his head.” Pulled back from Ross and he looked down at me. Ross sat me in his chair again and turned to the alphas “this is getting out of hand. To many times have they snuck into our territory without us knowing. Its making us look weak and vulnerable.” Ross surprised me he was very commanding.

I sat in my new room mourning my parents death. Ross was by me holding me close comforting me. He was Sweet. There was a knock on the door. “Ross.” Aray. “enter.” Ross answered never taking his eyes away from me. I felt loved like he actually cared about me. Aray entered and said “there’s a search party gathering some of the men want to join.” He nodded and said “go.” Aray nodded and left. Ross turned to me and stated “Shay I have to believe they were after you.” I wasn’t crying anymore I was just depressed. “what do you mean?” I asked looking up at him. “I mean you were the only one not there last night I have to think it was Jet and he’s the one who tried to kill your parents.” I growled out he killed them because I wasn’t home.

Ross smirked and then turned my face to look into his eyes. He looked worried. “please for me do not go out there by yourself. I can’t stop you from wanting to kill him but he wants to kill you. So if you do go out there tell me or Aray anyone in the pack take them with you.” I smiled and nodded. He wasn’t stopping me from killing the bastard but he wanted me safe. “thank you.” He stated I kissed his cheek and said “no thank you.” He smirked and said “I’ll leave you alone.” I nodded and he walked out of the room letting me gathering my wits once again. The people that raised me to be what I am today were gone. The people I knew as my loving parents and helped me do everything I wanted were gone from this world forever.

~Jet~

We were on the run they were searching everywhere. The bitch had yet to show her face. A black wolf cut us off growling. Who the hell was this! The wolf growled more and approached me. The other ran off leaving me behind. Assholes! I growled back as this wolf smirked and charged taking me to the ground. We tumbled and I snapped my jaws at him. Fuck! He threw me against a tree and I scrambled to my feet and charged aiming for his neck but instead getting his shoulder. He threw me off and growled showing his teeth. I had to kill this ass quick before the others found me. I needed to get away. His shoulder was bleeding deep but he didn’t look affected. Shit this guy was tough. I charged again but this time he reared up in his hind legs and pinned me to the ground. His teeth went around my throat if I moved I’d be dead. I started to shake I didn’t want to die.

He pulled me to my feet and pulled me along. He was taking me alive? NO! NO! I started to struggle but his tightened his hold and sunk his teeth to my neck. I stopped moving and he gave my neck a tug. I walked along. Shit. We walked along the forest as other wolves showed up most of them I recognized from Ross’s pack ones who thought I was their friend. Great. This black wolf I didn’t recognize was he a new member? We walked to the pack house. Two guys shifted back first and the black wolf threw me to them. Then held me down and the black wolf shifted back. Aray stood where the black wolf was. “lets go Jet.” He growled. I shifted back there were too many now. “once I had pants on I touched my neck. His teen marks were there as if little cuts. “why didn’t you kill me?” I asked he smirked and said “why do that and take away Shay’s kill.” I held back my smirk I had a chance to kill her still. We walked towards the pack house. I saw Ross standing on the porch growling at me.

~Ross~

They caught the ass. Aray had a wound on his shoulder and pushed Jet along. “move it!” he was pushed and I stated “take him to the holding cell.” Aray nodded and Jet laughed “this ass is you new beta! You really sunk low Ross!” Aray took his hand and pressed on his neck and growled saying “this Ass just kicked yours.” Jet was silent after that. I smirked Aray was a great beta and I knew he was a great fighter he told me Shay was training with him. I smirked and turned going inside. My men liked Aray as the beta he led them well while I tended to my mate.

I walked to her door and knocked. No answer. Please don’t tell me she snuck out. I opened the door finding Shay asleep on her bed. I smirked ok that was better than sneaking out and having me freak out. I walked in and tucked her in I’ll tell her about Jet later. We walked away from the pack and I saw my pack all sitting around they wanted blood I could see it in their eyes. The Luna was hurting and the pack wanted revenge for it. I smirked as I saw my boys walk back in Aray sat on a stool as Kira tended to his shoulder. “are you ok?” she asked Aray smirked and said “don’t worry about it love.” She smiled and kissed him. They were good together.