Monday

I woke the next day in my bed snuggled to my blankets. That party was fun I messed with Ross pretty bad. I sat up and looked around home sweet home. I smiled Kira was a cool chick also she was the omega of the blood pack meaning no one was her friend and she was there searching out her mate if she could find him. Sadly she didn’t find him but she said she caught his scent. She hated being the omega and prayed her mate would be a high ranking wolf and keep her safe right now her dad was omega but she was the only child so she was going to take the position. I got up and got ready for school, I told Kira she could hang with me and Aray but mostly just me since Aray was skirt chasing lately.

I walked down stairs and saw Aray eating a bowl of cereal. “um the cereal is suppose to go in your mouth not on your face.” I stated he glared and said “caught this scent at the party and I’m gonna find who it belongs to. Gotta go!” he shouted and was out the door in an instante before I could tell him about Kira. Maybe… nah too obvious.  I walked out after eating breakfast and walked to school on my walk I saw a few of Ross’s pack mates walking out of the woods.

~???~

I watched her across the street she was alone but the idiots around me would see me get her and they would stop me the whole pack became provective once the idiot alpha accepted her as his mate. I watched as she walked to the school and shouted “Kira!” the omega bitch ran to her and walked with her smiling. They talked but I didn’t bother to listen. I watched as the omega walked with her into the school my chance was blown.

~Shay~

I walked threw the hall with Kira she talked about how her dad was because of the omega factor. That’s the job of the omega there the punching bags of the pack  not really the punching bag but in the wolf worl there suppose to be but shifters there suppose to patrol the late hours that no one wants, the jobs no one wants, and the missions every one hates. It’s a horriable postion. “my dad’s on another mission today. He has to go to a pack in russia for the alpha meeting coming up this week.” I stopped in my tracks as my dream came to mind.

The alpha meeting was this week… I gulped. Kira didn’t seem to notice. “so where are you staying?” I asked she smiled and said “in a small appartment in town.” I nodded and said “you mom ok with this?” she shrugged and said “it doesn’t matter were omega that’s how it is.” I nodded and put an arm around her shoulder. Poor kid. I met the omega in my pack he was tough enough to handle the job but I could tell Kira really was a timid girl.