the last passage

~Page~

I summoned the skeleton warriors as I ran from the dark creature racing after me. Ghosts were guiding me out to the entrance. “Lady Page there’s a group of creatures here for you. They need you.” I nodded and said “lead the way and hurry.” The ghosts flew ahead as I followed them. This was getting bad. As I ran out of the tunnel I heard “Page!”

“Page!”

“Page are you around here!” they were shouting. I ran towards them as the dark creature swung at me and I dodged him once again the skeleton blocked me. I reached the beings seeing three wolves, a witch were standing before me. I looked at one wolf… I froze he starred at me and then ran and picked me into his arms. He pulled me behind him and had me protected. I was connected to him I was his mate. “Diana hurry!” the alpha male shouted as my mate covered me growling at the dark creature. “Leave her alone.” He roared. He was beyond pissed. The skeletons tackled the dark creature as we were transported away.

My feet touched solid ground and then left them again. I was being held off the ground by the wolf I was a mate too. He laid me on a table and said “get the doctor!” he was angry probably because of my bruises and cuts. The other wolf not the alpha said “Josh man calm down. It’s great you got your mate but really man chill she’s not dying.” Josh growled at his friend and I sat up saying “calm down.” I touched his arm. “I’m fine.” He calmed down then I heard “Can anyone hear me!” I looked up seeing a young wolf girl floating above the alpha male. “I can hear you.” I stated she looked at me and asked “you can see me?” I nodded and said “I can hear you fine.” The other guys looked at me and the alpha asked “who are you talking to?” I smiled and said “a female wolf she’s in between worlds right now as a ghost she can see and hear us but you cannot.”

The ghost girl then said “tell them it’s me Shay!” I nodded and said “she said her names Shay.” The centaur boy that was in the room gasped. The alpha male smiled and said “she’s alive.” Shay smiled saying “tell Ross the alpha male I’m ok and thanks for talking to me.” I nodded again and said “she says Ross thank you for talking to her and that she is ok… I take it she’s your mate?” he smiled and then the centaur boy stated “I’m going in.” he ran towards a hall and vanished from sight. I watched as the ghost girl did a flash in and out of the ghost world. Then her eyes glowed and a tattoo formed on her face. It went away just as fast.

As the tattoo faded away a passage opened behind me behind a black curtain. I smirked it was a necromancers old cape from the ancient ways. I watched as she said “what was that!” I smirked and looked around it was the warriors library guarded by the wolves. “Are you awakening a warrior?” I asked the alpha Ross. “Yes my mate is the warrior and in a comma. We’ve been trying to get her awake by getting through the passages and challenges.” I got up saying “that passage is for my kind next will be a warlock and then the wolf.” They nodded and Ross said “can you make it?” I nodded saying “I just need a skeleton to place his hand in the slot there.” I summoned a warrior and it walked down the passage. It was a death trap in their that’s why it was me.

If anyone walked in their they would die and it wouldn’t be an instant death. The skeleton came back and return to the ground he was in. Josh held me by his side as I sat on the table. The next passage opened and the warlock walked in. Suddenly a smaller passage opened and Ross shifted to wolf form and ran in. They needed the rest of the creatures that were in with the warriors but the thing is no one knew all the creatures that were in with the warriors. The witch door opened and the witched walked in. Josh then started to tell me who was who. Oreius the centaur boy sat on the ground saying “the last passage is not easy I know who you need.” We all looked at him. “Who?” I asked. He looked up saying “one who feasts on human blood and one who they will feed on.” I froze they were deep in hiding. No one knew where they were any more…. Vampires.

[author's note: wow you guys commented fast on the last page. thanks for the positive feed back and the comments. keep them coming.]