picture

~Ross~

I held my mates hand as she laid in our bed in her coma it’s been nine months since she fell from what that tree did to her. I don’t know what she saw I don’t know what’s going on in her head but I do know I will not let her go. “you fight this Shay. You fight through this and come back to me.” I stroked her hair out of her face. Shay my beautiful mate.. I would be here when she awoke. I’ve been strumming my guitar as I sat by her anything to get a response. I wanted my mate to be ok. I started strumming the song Hero and started to sing a bit.

“Would you dance, If I asked you to dance? Would you run, And never look back? Would you cry, If you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble, If I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this. Now would you die, For the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.”

~Josh~

The stupid witch vanished and I ran after her screaming “SPEAK ENGLISH!!!” she was gone but the god damn laugh was echoing through the halls. “Where are you!” Gabriel ran down one hall we were going to get an answer to that riddle if it was the last thing we could do. I chased the laughing voice until I came to a dead end. “where are you!” I howled. Our alpha female was in a comma and this witch was playing game!

~Samuel~

The wolves didn’t realize Diana never left the room she just used a spell to have them leave. “well mind explaining the riddle Diana?” I asked as she touched the book. “to wake the key from the deep sleep you must re-forge the bond.” I raised a brow and she touched the book then a single corner. I watched as the book glowed a light green in the corner and the chant started up again. She smiled and said “the bond that was broken ages ago. Your answer lies within the pages no one seeks.” I watched as she turned into a ball of light and went out the window.

The pages no one seeks? The bond that was broken ages ago? What? I sighed and the wolves walked back in. “what was she talking about?” Gabriel asked he heard her. “I don’t know. Where’s Josh?”  he shrugged and we walked down the hall to the main library, I read every book here looking for a way to open that dam book. Gabriel led the way keeping his friends scent in his nose. As we rounded a corner we saw Josh starring at something on the wall. “Josh man you ok?” Gabriel asked. Josh just continued to stare at the wall. “is something the matter?” I asked he raised his hand pointing at the wall. “what is it?” Gabriel asked I walked forward slowly. “what’s wrong?” I asked I took in Josh’s face before the wall. His eyes were wide, his mouth was open and his face was drained of color, with his hand pointing at my head. Gabriel was by him now and followed his hand the same thing happened to him his mouth hung open as his eyes grew wide and his face paled. I turned and felt my mouth gape open and my eyes widened. How could that be….