movies

~Aray~

It was funny at first Shay didn’t want a thing to do with Ross and now you couldn’t separate them well Ross from Shay. She wasn’t connected to his hip since she was the alpha of their bond. Ross was worried that this fight for Shay wasn’t over yet that Jet was just a plant. I had to admit that seemed likely Jet wasn’t the brightest boy.

~Shay~

I was in the pack library reading on wolf markings trying to find out about my markings when Ross walked in and sat by me. He started to kiss my neck again. “Ross are you always horny?” I asked he chuckled and said “only for you.” I laughed he was such a jokester. I shoved his shoulder and he asked “what ya doing?” I showed him the book. “Wolf markings? Why?” he asked I turned to him he didn’t remember my markings. Well they only did show up when I was pissed off and I haven’t showed them since Jet. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and read over my shoulder he stayed silent letting me have my peace. Ross turned out to be a very good mate. A little protective but that was to be expected. He also chased flirty girls away one time he started acting crazy and chased them down the street away from him.

He was funny to be around. I leaned into his touch and he smiled. He kissed my shoulder and asked again “so why are you reading about wolf markings.” I looked up at him and said “because I want to know what mine means.” He seemed in thought then said “oh right the one you get when your angry.” I nodded and he shrugged “I forgot about it since you haven’t gotten that angry.” I shrugged and h he kissed me cheek. “Want me to leave you to read?” I shook my head no. “No that’s ok. I think I’m done for the day.” He smiled and got up with me. “Good now we can play.” He started to carry me out. “Ross if you carry me up to our room I swear you’re getting sex banned.” He dropped me at the stairs. “You wouldn’t do that to me!” he looked shocked. Cleo had Logan on a sex ban right now. “Watch me.” He sighed and hung his head, “fine different fun then.” I smirked and Aray walked by saying “yeah I already tried the fun with Kira.” She walked past saying “and he’s not getting it for a month.” Aray pouted and I laughed Cleo was a genius.

 Kira then asked “Luna Shay what would you like to do.” Yeah they all started calling me that once Ross and I mated. “Movies?” Kira nodded and we walked to the living room computer. I sat down and started typing as Ross kissed my shoulder and worked his way. “My fun was better.” He whispered in my ear causing me to blush. “Sex ban.” I whispered back and he sat on the couch behind me probably pouting. As I typed in movie theaters Kira looked at the movies. “How about twilight?” she asked Ross scoffed and said “yeah let’s watch a chick flick.” Aray chuckled so he was behind us as well. “No thank you sparkling fags are not my thing.” Ross stated I smiled and said “um there’s Hansel and Gretel? There’s Warm bodies. Those sound good to me.” I stated and turned to Ross. He glanced at me and said “there good for me too. I kind of want to see the zombie one.”

Aray nodded and Kira said “fine at least it’s a love story.” I rolled my eyes and we sat on the couch Ross put on cinema now so we didn’t have to go in public. Kira and I went into the kitchen and made popcorn and grabbed some soda movie night. I walked back in and Ross pulled me down to sit by him. He kissed my neck as the movie started and I whispered “you’re not going to watch are you?” he chuckled and said “probably not.” He kissed my neck and moved me onto his lap. “You watch I’ll have my own fun.” He continued I got off his lap and stated “sex Ban.” He grumbled and asked “can I at least kiss your neck during the movie?” I nodded and he smirked leaning back into my neck. The movie started and I paid attention even with the sexy alpha kissing my neck which was a real test against his hot lips.