pushing buttons

~Shay~

I’ve been home now for a month. Aray moved into Ross’s pack house with Kira, Cleo lives with Logan and well my house is empty now. Well I’m not even in it right now. The base was pumping loud as I danced next to the Stage I needed fun so I went to party. The club was rocking out right now. I was dancing by the stage I was going to sing next and I chose to sing ‘we r who we r’ by Kesha. The beat started and I ran onto the stage.

“Hot and dangerous If you're one of us then roll with us 'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love When we got our hot pants on and up And yes of course we does. We runnin' this town just like a club And no, you don't wanna mess with us Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace, Got that glitter on my eyes Stockings ripped all up the side. Looking sick and sexyfied. So let's go, oh, oh, let's go”

I saw every one jumping to the beat as I sang my heart out. I need fun and this was fun. “Tonight, we're going hard, hard, h-h-hard Just like the world is ours, ours, o-o-ours We're tearing it apart, part, p-p-part You know we're superstars, we are who we are We're dancin' like we're dumb, dumb, d-d-dumb Our bodies going numb, numb, n-n-numb We'll be forever young, young, y-y-young You know we're superstars, we are who we are”

I started jumping around the stage as people danced and screamed. I love parties they rocked.  “DJ turn it up It's about damn time to live it up I'm so sick of being so serious It's makin' my brain delirious I'm just talkin' trueI'm tellin' you 'bout the shit we do We're selling our clothes, sleepin' in cars Dressin' it down, hittin' on dudes, hard Got that glitter on my eyes Stockings ripped all up the side Looking sick and sexyfied So let's go, oh, oh, let's go”

I saw more people coming into the club I kept dancing and singing. “Tonight, we're going hard, hard, h-h-hard Just like the world is ours, ours, o-o-ours We're tearing it apart, part, p-p-part You know we're superstars, we are who we are We're dancin' like we're dumb, dumb, d-d-dumb Our bodies going numb, numb, n-n-numb We'll be forever young, young, y-y-young You know we're superstars, we are who we are” I noticed Ross walk in and look at me he smirked and then the rest of the pack walked in including Aray and Kira.

“DJ turn it up DJ turn it up DJ turn it up DJ turn it up” I spun on the stage still singing and jumping around like a nut I was.

“Tonight, we're going hard, hard, h-h-hard Just like the world is ours, ours, o-o-ours We're tearing it apart, part, p-p-part You know we're superstars, we are who we are We're dancin' like we're dumb, dumb, d-d-dumb Our bodies going numb, numb, n-n-numb We'll be forever young, young, y-y-young You know we're superstars, we are who we are” I saw every one cheering when I finished my song I laughed and bowed. I walked off stage letting the next person sing. I walked over to the bar and got another shot. I was dancing to the beat when a guy pushed up on me. “you got one hell of a voice there sweetheart.” He whispered I shoved him off and glared. “no thank you.” I stated and turned back to the bar. He went to push on me again and Ross shoved him back saying “back off! She’s not interested and I’d scram before she kicks your ass.” I smiled and he leaned on the bar next to me. “hi.” I just laughed at his mood swing from angry to happy.

He smiled and got a drink. I got up and went back to the dance floor. Ross was half way to getting his second chance but I just liked to mess with him now. Especially when other males hit on me. He gets pissed and shoved them away. So I wanted to push his buttons. AS I danced some guys pushed up on me dancing. I smirked and looked to Ross he was holding his glass so tight it started to crack. Then a guy touched my waist and he was off the stool. He shoved the guy away and grabbed my waist. I smiled and he danced with me for most of the night.

I kept partying until the place closed. As I walked out Aray asked “got bored at home there Shay?” I shrugged with a smile and Ross stated “I’ll walk you home.” I guess I was stumbling all over cause he put an arm around my waist and steadied me. We walked to my house and Ross carried me up to my room. He laid me down and shook his head. “you just love to push my buttons don’t you?” he asked I smiled and nodded. He smirked and kissed my cheek saying “see you tomorrow.” I nodded and he walked away.

~Ross~

I knew Shay was testing me when she danced with other guys but it was ok for me to be protective of my unmarked mate. My wolf on the other hand was driving me insane begging and pleading to mark our mate and make her our. It’s hard enough being jealous with her around other males but when she gives me that what-ya-gonna-do-about-it look drives me insane. She’s been pushing my buttons for so long but now I know how she felt when I was with other women and I did more then just hug them. So I had to take my punishment like a man. I deserved it. I watched as Shay was talking with some guys at her locker none of my pack flirted with my mate but Logan’s did all the time! I was gripped my locker in rage as one ran his hand along her arm.

He dared touch my mate!

She was mine all mine no one else could have her. “Ross.” I heard Aray state. I looked over and he motioned to my locker. I looked seeing I dented it with my fists. “oh.” I stated and let go. Kira was on his arm and I just wished my mate and I could be like that. She walked down the hall with the males trailing she was an alpha female they all wanted that.