fun in the sun

~Aray~

We were all sitting around I just finsihed training with the pack on our new patrol. Ross and Shay were up stairs once again. Kira was sitting by me on the couch we were relaxing watching tv. It’s been six months since Shay woke up from her comma and well Ross is spoiling her with love and affection I can’t blame him. If I lost my mate in a comma and she woke up I would do the same thing. Kira had her head tucked in the nape of my neck and was kissing me. I smiled at my girl she was so perfect for me. I leaned on into her kissed and then pulled her face to mine kissing her as well.

“Sheesh Aray PDA much?” I heard Cleo state. I let go of my mates lips and looked at her saying “you shouldn’t be talking.” She smield at me and then asked “they still up their?” I nodded and she rolled her eyes. “sheesh you would think their going for a baby.” She stated I laughed and said “we don’t know they might be.” She shuttered and said “I don’t even want to think about it.” I smirked and stated “they could be touching each other and kissing and… “ I turned back to my mate as Celo ran out of the hosue shout “Ahh mental images!” I laughed and Kira asked “that how you always get rid of her?” I nodded and kissed her. “Cleo’s like a big little kid she don’t want to think dirty.” Kira smiled and kissed.

~Diana~

Samuel and I were back in the library researching Shadow creatures if we couldn’t fight them and Shay was the only hope we wanted to help her out as much as possiable. Samuel was burried deep in piles of books. We cleared one room for Oriues so it was his training room with his sword I even casted on a stone soldier so he would have a sparring partner. So every once in a while I heard *clang* *clang* metal hitting metal. I walked over opening the door seeing Orieus riding around the soldier swinging his sword hitting him in the shoulders and neck. He was training hard he wanted to help us as much as he could.

He was a good kid and you could tel he wanted to impress his father Dasius, every day from dawn to dusk he trained until I came in for food for a break. He was determined to be a great warrior like his dad. I asked about it and he told me everything about his father. How his dad was with the other Warrior as her Centuar friend. How his dad lead his people into victory in wars. How his mother was a human woman that adored him. When he was born she lived with his people and he never saw such love before.

~Ross~

It’s been another year since Shay woke and the last attack on our lives. We so far have been blessed no attacks. Shay was playing football with the pack guys having fun as usual. She was such a cool person. I loved having her around. I laid on the lawn chair relaxing now that my mates been back for a while now I knew she was happy. I closed my eyes taking in the peace around me. Things were finally looking up now. Samuel and Diana were at the picnic table with every one else. Cleo was leaning on her mate as he ate his potato chips.

I could hear the birds around us chirpping and critters running around. I could hear everything what I didn’t hear were the soft footsetps coming up behind me. I didn’t hear the rush of water running out of a bucket and onto my head with ice cubes. “AHH!” I screamed looking up seeing Shay with Ash. They smiled like children getting caught stealing cookies. “Ash…” I stated he turned and ran hiding behind his mate Grace. I looked at my mate and she shotued “Ash you ass! What about me!” he shurgged and said “I ain’t fighting him sorry Shay.” I got up and chased her around the yard she was screaming I laughed as I caught her and pinned her to the grass.

She giggled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her neck she let me go and we cuddled. I smiled and let her get up she sat up and kissed me quick. “you have to admit it was funny.” I smirked and said  “yeah but it would have been funnier if it was someone else.” She laughed and hugged me. “awe but your face was so cute.” I smirked and helped her off the ground. “ok honey lets get you inside to dry off.” I nodded and nodded we walked into the house.