drinking

~Shay~

What was with this video did he really think just by trashing the school which was hilarious btw, but that was not going to win me over. He would have to work a lot harder. “wow was that Ross?” I turned seeing Aray. “why would he trash the school for me?” I asked Aray smirked saying “well he talked to me yesterday and I told him how you liked big pranks like that. I didn’t think he would go that far.” I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. “don’t help him!” he laughed from down stairs. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I decided to have some fun today. I jumped from my bed and grabbed some party clothes a fancy tank top and black tight jeans. I grabbed some red heels and walked down seeing Aray stare at me a smirk fell on his face as he ran up stairs.

I waited until he came down in a white dress shirt and black jeans. “MOM GOING PARTYING WITH ARAY SEE YOU LATER!” I screamed out as we walked to my car. Aray got in driving side and we headed out to PAAARRRRRTY! I told him where to go the only fun places were in Ross’s territory but fuck him. We parked and I got out looking at the normal hang out for me when I was younger I could hear the music from outside. I walked to the doors and noticed a few wolves they watched as we walked in. Aray ran off and I went to the abrtender. “hey Johnny!” he turned and starred “Shay!” he shouted I smiled and he hugged me from over the bar. “dam girl you really filled out!” he shouted over the music. I smirked and he poured me a shot. “have fun tonight.” He shouted. I took my drink and headed over to the dance floor.

One of my favorite songs come on and I started dancing like usual. ‘shots by LAMFO’ as I danced Aray was dancing with a hot chick. I was smiling and having a blast. As I dance I felt eyes on me? What was going on here? I kept dancing until I felt a tap on my shoudler I turned seeing Johnny. He smiled and we walked over to the table in the far corner. Time to drink! As we drank many people surruounded us. I kept drinking when I felt a hand take my arm. I looked seeing Ross looking mad. He pulled me to the bathroom and forced the women out of the bathroom and got me to a stall. “what do you think your doing. Your going to get sick.” He stated looking at me.

I smiled and said “no I’m geettiing Apppy!” he sighed and said “I’m taking you home.” I fought against his arm whinning saying “NOOOOOooooooo!” he picked me up and then my world was gone and I was in darkness. My vision came back and I was face first in a toilet. I felt someone holding my hair back I drank too much. Finished puking I looked over my shoudler seeing Ross. He was holding my hair. “you shouldn’t have drank that much.” I rinsed my mouth out and stated “why would a fucker like you care?” he looked at me and said “because your my…” before he finished I snapped at him saying “you say mate and I’ll kill you.” He sighed and looked down. “I guess you still don’t forgive me.” I nodded stating “no shit shirlock.”