leaving

~Logan~

My father was on the couch with my mother since he gave the alpha postion to me. I watched as he looked up at me and said “Shay Mathews is leaving the territory to live with the Luna pack for a few years since her rejection. She will return in her senior year.” I nodded understanding Shay’s situation she was shattered when Ross the ass rejected her and he did it for no reason at all except she wasn’t tough enough was his excuse.

---- I walked up to Ross after his rejection of one of my pack mates. “why did you do that!” I growled Ross turned to me and said “she needed to know I couldn’t have a weak female as my mate. She’s barely old enough to bare pups.” I growled at him. “she just reached the age today and you reject her! It’s her birthday Ross!” he shurgged and said “it needed to be done she’s not tough enough for my pack.” I growled at him and stormed away saying “you will regret that and you know it.” He shrugged and continued to walk with Alexia on his arm. Ass hole!-----

I sighed and watched as Shay walked out of a bar with Mark the bar owners son he was a bealch blonde boy with green eyes he was a wolf in our pack as well.  I watched as they walked down the road and he stated “tomorrow?” she nodded and said “yep I’m outta HERE!” she screamed the last part. The confused me she was always silent and shy but now she was loud and outgoing? Mark laughed at her and shoved her shoulder. “you call me ok keep in touch alright?” she laugehd and said “how could I forget my only friend here?” he smiled and hugged her saying “Stay safe Shay.” She nodded and walked back to her house humming like nothing ever happened. Something was off was she acting all this time?

~Shay~

I walked into the airport after I hugged my parents and said my goodbyes. I handed the flight attendant my ticket and she sat me. I put my headphones in my ear and was off. Home sweet home. As I waited I looked out the plane window and saw a large black and white wolf looking at my plane. I reconized it right away. Ross. He turned and walked back into the forest not even looking back. Jerk. I leaned back in my seat and waited. Soon we were in the air “Shay Mathews?” I looked to my right seeing an African american guy sitting by me he had unusual faded blue eyes.

“whose asking?” I replied. He smirked nad said “I’m Aray your escourt to Luna Pack. I’m Also a lone wolf they asked as a favor to make sure you got there safe.” He told only the truth that I could tell.  “nice to meet you Aray.” He shook my hand and put his gray hood over his head. “long ride might as well get some sleep.” I nodded and leaned back pulling my own black hood up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke to Aray shaking my shoulder lightly. I opened my eyes nad he smiled. “come on were here.” I got up and we walked out I took what little bags I packed and we were off to my new home.