no school

I was standing in the hall of the school just starring at the way things looked now. I walked to my first period class door way blinking rappidly at what I was seeing…. What the fuck! I starred at the room in complete shock. I smiled and started to laugh my ass off! This deserved a high five the teachers face alone was making it hard not to laugh but the room, the room had my stomach rolling in laughter I was holding in. I couldn’t believe after making my way to my desk threw this white forest I saw a black Dvd sitting there.

I picked it up and put it in my bag. I’d watch it when I got home. I walked threw the white toilet paper forest of my first period class and back into the sticky note hall way, the school looked like it got raided today. I burst out laughing as I saw every one laughing at the schools condition. I walked into another hall seeing chairs stacked down a hall all covered in plastic wrap.  Another hall had fishing wire goring down it with tables all over the place. Someone made the school into an obstical course. I walked to my locker seeing heart shaped sticky notes covering it I opened it up seeing a note on the inside reading “watch the Dvd.”

I walked closed my locker and walked to another hall seeing it filled with plastic bottles and can. I leaned on the lockers now nto being able to contain my laughter. Man I wish I had a part in this. The speakers came on and the principal stated “I regreat to inform the students and staff but do to the extreme situation of the vandilism of the school we will be canceling classes.” I smiled and I knew I had to watch this video. I walked back home seeing Aray laughing in the parking lot. “hey.” I greeted still laughing he smield and we walked out. “oh man the that was the funniest shit I’ve ever seen!” I nodded and we got back home. I walked into the living room as Aray went to talk to my mom about what he saw. I put the Dvd in and pressed play.

I sat on the couch and saw a camera where my locker was covered in hearts. “is it on?” a voice asked. “yeah man.” I watched as Ross walked into the camera’s view. “hey Shay since ya won’t talk to me I figured this is the best way to get your attention.” He touched my locker as they walked threw the halls destroying the school “now I know I’ve been an ass and I know I don’t deserve a chance but I’m begging you! Just one chance.” I watched as he T-peed my first period and sat on my desk. “now you’ve seen the school by now and I know you were laughing at it. But just think about this If I’m willing to risk my education for you think of what else I’m willing to risk.” He smiled and stayed on my desk. “I will do anything and I mean anything to get in your good gracious. Just name it and I’ll do it even if it means to never talk to you again. I swear I will never be the ass I was before. Please.” Then the camera guy asked “we good?” Ross nodded and stated “I hope you get this Dvd baby.”