my lullaby

~Ross~

She kept throwing nuggets when Aray stated “if I’m so bad at this then show me some one better besides yourself.” She shrugged and turned to me. I smild and she smiled back. “catch.” She stated nad threw me a nugget. I caught it in my mouth and she turned to Aray. “no fair how did you do that!” he shotued. I smirked and she said “I’m gonna play with him instead you suck at this game.” For the rest of lunch we played catch the nugget in your mouth. I had her complete and undivided attention, I was on cloud nine.

~Jet~

I had to get out the bitch screwed my plans, I didn’t get to kill her but I did get her badly wounded if I could have just pulled her one more time she would be dead but no I had to just get tackled by her mother and her friend Aray. They had to protect that bitch. I needed to get out of here and fast the hunters and shifters were closing in on me. Ross was probably pissed, I was his ‘friend’ the fucker had no idea what I was.

I hated his guts always being a prick, then his precious mate comes along and he changes into a pussy. I knew if I didn’t get out I would be dead. I bolted from the log I was in and ran out of the territory with the other shifters on my tail. I had to get out. I made it out and they stopped running at the boundry line. I would get that bitch if it was the last thing I did. My job was to get and kill the last pure female alpha. The shifter race had to weaken. The female alpha’s weren’t helping. I would be back for her head.

~Ross~

I walked down the street next to Shay. Aray and Kira were ahead of us. I noticed how Aray was looking around for a sign of danger. He was good at keeping these two safe. We reached Shay’s hosue and we all walked in. I looked to the stairs and said “I’m gonna check up stairs.” I ran up and searched every room no threat. I walked down seeing Aray just walking out of the kitchen. “clean.” He stated I nodded and we sat down on the couch. Kira leaned on Aray and I wished that was me and Shay. I noticed Shay was leaning her head back so I sat by her. As I did so her head leaned on me and she muttered “so tired.” I smield. I relaxed leaning my head ontop of hers and closed my own eyes. Soon all I heard was her steady heart beat . It was like my own personal lullaby. She was so light I barly felt her next to me, as I rested my mind stayed on alert there was still a threat for my mates life out there. No one would ever hurt her not while I breath.