girl power

~Ross~

I stood there in shock my mate just kicked my ass because I kissed another girl, fuck my life! My mate hated me, she dominated me, now I was her bitch. I shifted back and a wolf from my pack threw me a pair of pants. I pulled them on and ran after Shay. Shit. Shit. I ran up to her room and heard the sting of keys hitting. She was playing, I leaned on the door and listened. She was humming a beautiful melody. I leaned on the door and listened to her beufitul voice. Dam I screwed up again! Fuck Anna screwed me over!

I knocked on the door and heard a growl. “go away.” I sighed and leaned my head on the door. “please just let me explain!” I shouted at the door. “AWAY!” as soon as that command left her voice I was down the stairs and out the front door. I looked back at the hosue and whimpered like the submissive wolf I was. I looked down as I saw Shay in her window she glared at me and shut the curtains.  I whimpered again and walked away. Dam she was my alpha now. I never had an alpha besides my father. I ran back to my pack house. Damit! I stayed there all day pacing the room I had to win her over I also had to dominate her as well but how in the hell was I suppose to do both? Fuck!

~Shay~

I was pacing my room shit shit! I just dominated an alpha! Oh shit! Well he had it coming! I took a deep breath and sighed. This was crazy! I ran down stairs seeing Aray and Kira she bowed her head in respect. “don’t do that.” She looked up scared. “you just dominated an alpha Shay there gonna do that.” Aray stated I shrugged and muttered something about going out. I couldn’t hear what I said. I walked out back and headed into the forest. I shifted instantly and was off. I laid on the soft grass and relaxed. I needed space. I needed time to think. Ross was just making every thing more difficult. I laid there relaxing to the sound around me the wind blowing threw the trees, the animals scurring about. I closed my eyes to the sound letting it take my senses.

I woke the next day, I ran back home and got ready for school. I walked down stairs finding Kira nad Aray. Aray stood up and stated “I would like to join your pack.” I smiled and nodded, we walked out. As soon as we reached the school I saw many of Ross’s pack bow to me in respect. You see Ross is still the alpha male but now I control him. So I’m above his head normally female wolves are below the alpha male. I think I just proved history wrong. I walked down the hall and saw Ross at a locked he looked up at me with pleading baby eyes then back to the ground. I raised a brow and he asked “can I talk?” I raised a brow and stated “you can talk as much as you like but it doesn’t mean I’ll listen also Aray wants to join your pack.” I walked away after I finsihed saying that.