a chance at love

~Shay~

I sat in my last class for the day Jet got away again. Ross was sitting by me looking tense again “hey I’m ok and I can handle myself.” He looked at me saying “Shay I know you can I’ve seen you fight but a single wolf can’t take two on by his or her self. I’m worried they’ll get you alone ok. I can’t lose you.” I smiled at the last part he really was caring about me now.

“so what do you expect me to do?” I asked he sighed and once again ran his hand threw his hair “I don’t know I would like you to join our pack but you won’t do that not yet anyway and well if I could I would like to have one of my guys or me with you if that’s alright just so I know yoursafe.” Wow he was asking my permission to place guards on me. “no guards I don’t want that but I won’t mind you. I know you want to protect me.” He smiled and nodded.

~Ross~

Did I just hear her right? I could spend every day with her. Man I think I might die happy. It was hard enough tyring to get her to like me but now I had the chance of making her love me. I was going to use every second to get into her heart.

I sat in class planning on how to get my mate to love me. As I sat there thinking I thought about my pack then to Jet… I let out a soft growl. The ass. I had to appoint a new beta one I could turst, I had to find a male wolf that was strong and wanted to protect everyone in my pack especially my luna. I thought about all my men most were strong and good canidantes but none had the drive to protect. Maybe just not yet, I wouldn’t pick anyone just yet. I might find a good beta soon.

I glanced at Shay as she was watching the trees my men who were in class with her told me that she saw Jet’s wolf in the forest ealier I guess she was watching for him again. “he’s not going to be there.” She turned looking at me. “who?” I smiled and said “the gray wolf. Jet. He won’t be there I have the older pack members in the forest with gun and the ones who was still shift.” She nodded and then stated “you really changed.” I smiled I was getting threw to her. Maybe soon I would be her lover. The bell rang for lunch and I watched as she gathered her things.

I wasn’t leaving her alone. She got up and we walked down the hall I watched as Aray walked over with my cousin holding hands and followed Shay. “anything go wrong?” Aray asked. Shay shook hear head then said “no but Ross is going to be hanging out with us for a while.” Aray nodded saying “ok.” Kira smiled up at me and I smirked. We walked into the cafeteria together and I sat at her normal table. She was eating and laughing at Aray. Her chicken nuggets were thrown over the table and he was trying to catch them. “you really suck at this Ray.” She stated I smiled they were vey much brother and sister.