an attack

~Michael~

I ran through the forest. My syth lay on my back why did I have to kill a stupid alpha female. I flew past the trees until I reached the wolf pack home. As I watched the wolves patrolling I saw an open window above. I quickly flew up the tree and looked in seeing two wolves. One female she had long dark hair and bright green eyes her pupil of her eyes was different it was white. She was on top of a male. They were making love. The male was a dark haired male with brown eyes. He looked strong, stronger than me. I realized then that these two were the alpha pair.

That female was my target. I had to kill her. I watched as the alpha pair seemed to be enjoying themselves. I smirked and took off my syth from my back. I held the chain on the handle and aimed at the female. I held the chain tight one shot she was on top of her mate and I could get this over with. I aimed just right and threw.

~Shay~

Ross held my hips as I was pleasuring him. Suddenly something in my head told me lean back. I did and saw a blade fly past my head my hand reacted on it’s own and I grabbed the chain, I pulled with my strength Ross sat up and growled at the window that was open. He grabbed the chain and pulled with me. In came a male holding the end of the chain. Ross pulled me off his lap lifting me up. I wanted to moan at the feeling but I held it back. The male on our floor looked up shocked. Ross put me behind him covering my naked body from the male. I growled and the male looked up. “At least cover yourselves.” He stated as if we were the ones trying to cut my head off.

“you have no right to say that.” Ross growled. I agreed the ass. “well I don’t want to see a mans junk.” He stated he leaned to one side and added “she can stay that way if you prefer.” I blushed and Ross was furious no one ever flirted with a mated female not unless they were sure they could kill the male mate.

Ross was shaking. “he leaned over grabbed the blanket and handed it to me. I wrapped myself in the blanket making sure I was covered as Ross pulled on his boxers. “now then..” he began pissed. “I’m gonna ripe your throat out.”

I smirked and watched as my mate stepped forward. Suddenly this guy pulled the chain and the syth blade came back at him, “bring it on mutt.” He stated spinning the blade in a circle. I growled no one called my mate a mutt. “I’m not here for you anyway. I’m only ordered to kill the female.” He stated female? “who told you this?” I asked. He smirked and said “why do you want to know?” I smirked and said “because you’re the third person to try and kill me.” He froze and I heard him say “so that’s what happened to the others.” He stepped back and asked “how did Jet die?” he asked I smirked and Ross stated “I killed him.”

He then spun the blade faster and said “Faith?” I smirked so the gorgon girl was Faith. She must have died a while ago… so that’s why she vanished. “You bitch!” he shouted and swung the blade at me. I dodged and Ross pounced on him. “DON’T YOU DARE CALL MY MATE A BITCH!” he screamed. I watched as the man pulled and threw the syth then it hit me his species. “reaper.” He smirked and looked at me. Then his eyes widened. I growled and shifted. I ran at him and he jumped out the window and flew through the trees.

Ross just stared at me in shock I tilted my head to the side. As if asked what? He looked to the mirror and said “babe check yourself out.” I walked over to the mirror and what I saw was shocking. I was still a beautiful wolf but my fur wasn’t star white it was like a bleach white now brighter then before but that wasn’t what surprised me it was the fact that my fur had black marking my tattoo that showed up on my face when I became angry was now on my wolf and I wasn’t angry at all.

It was permit now. I was shocked my wolf changed my eyes were the same as my new human eyes bright neon green with the white moon in the middle. I starred at the mirror… wow. Ross smirked and said “your hot.” I chuckled and jumped out the window after the reaper. He was not getting away not until I catch that fucker and get him to tell me who he’s working for.