book case

~Shay~

Sun shinned down through the curtains as I turned facing away from the light. I sat up yawning when u saw Ross walk in with a book. I watched as he paced back and forth in the room at the foot of the bed. I raised a brow as Ross continued to pace. “maybe a wizard?” he muttered. “naaa Samuel would know… a wolf? No way no wolves attack each other.” I watched as he continued to mutter to himself. “baby what are you doing?” I asked he jumped and turned to me. “oh your awake.” He stated I nodded and he stated “well um I’m trying to figure out what Apollyon is.”

 I nodded and said “oh well how are you trying to figure it out?” I asked he looked at me and said “I passed word onto the other alpha’s and I’m going by his name it’s nothing a wolf would be named and I don’t think it’s a warlock.” I nodded and he sat on the bed. “so I’m looking through the ancient books of warrior library.” I nodded and got up walked over to Ross and kissed him. “I’m gonna shower real quick.” He nodded and I walked into our bathroom.

~Samuel~

I sat in the library reading different stories as always. Since Shay was awake Diana was caught her people casted her out. She was no longer connected to her coven so we live in the ancient library together with Orieus. Nathan and Coral went back to her people. While the wolves returned to their pack house we get visits from Page, Joshua, Ross, Shay, and Gabriel. I continued my reading when I heard “Samuel?” I looked up seeing Orieus with yet another book. “do you think there’s a book on my kind?” I nodded and said “of course. I know there is.” I smirked and looked at my friend. He smirked and looked at Diana.

I watched as Orieus handed me the book then he turned and headed to a different isle in the library. I smirked and shook my head. He was a good kid and well he still had his Centaur pride but he was getting to know other creatures so far and he understood that we all have something to give and talk about. It was good that the centaurs would be able to get along with other beings now.  I leaned on the table opening yet another book Diana was down in the lower levels reading, we were all looking for any clue on what Apollyon could be.

Diana had no idea I thought he was a demon but the reaper told us differently and I had no clue. I didn’t even know his name. Every one that worked for him thought he was a demon but we were wrong. We all just called him boss. I continued to read about creatures trying to figure out what exactly Apollyon was.

~Diana~

I sat on the floor with twenty books floating around me. I was focused on one reading it all the through then I would put that one back and have another pull itself off the shelf and float around me with the others. It was a good process. I read yet another book nothing so far. My boyfriend Samuel was up stairs reading away. I’m kind of glad I don’t have to keep secrets any more from my new friends. I sat on the floor when a purple book was pulled off the shelf and the bookcase moved. I raised a brow and shouted “GUYS!!!”

~Orieus~

I heard Diana shout and raced down to her. I saw the opening in the wall and she said “I pulled a book off and it opened.” I nodded and looked inside. “wait let’s get the alpha pair.” I nodded and then Samuel ran down to us. “wo…” he stated and looked at the wall. “Orieus mind racing to the pack house?” I shrugged and ran out saying “don’t do anything till I get back!” I loved this library there was always a new secret we were finding it was like a maze here.

It was fun. I raced to the pack house and up to the door. I knocked and Josh opened the door “hey man.” He greeted. “we found something.” I stated he smirked and shouted “we got something at the library!!” I heard the racing feet and saw Shay and Ross right there. “let’s get going guys!” Shay said with a smile and gave me a highfive. She was a cool wolf and I liked her. We turned and ran towards the library Shay was way faster than me and I had four hooves. It was amazing what a warrior could do she still surprised me.