one dance

I woke late around one oclock, I sat up on the couch seeing every one was still here fast asleep. Probably should have went to sleep before six am last night. Oh well. I threw Aray’s legs off and got up. He groaned and got up as well. “man what time is it?” he asked yawning which woke every one else. “one.” I answered and they all jumped “oh shit I have to call Gracie!” Ash shouted and ran out as did most of the other guys including Mark shouting something about his dad and his balls off. I don’t know. Aray and I walked back to my place and crashed on the couch for a bit. “what time is Ross’s party?” Aray asked yawning. I shrugged. “how should I know?” I asked he chuckled and said “well go around eight.” He nodded and we fell back asleep on my couch.

I was sitting on the roof of my house when I saw Ross and the other alpha’s all were talking on the lawn it was the annual pack meeting. I watched when something in the corner of my eye moved. I snapped my head in that direction seeing a gray wolf creeping closer to the alpha’s I tried to scream out to them but nothing happened. Then suddenly I was up and charging at the wolf. I pushed Ross out of the way and took the hit I howled out and shifted I tackled the wolf and we fought for a few minutes when a second one charged from my left and grabbed my stomach area. I looked to the one I was fighting which had my neck they pulled I looked to the alpha’s Ross was getting off the ground he looked piss and scared at the same time but that was the last thing I saw before the two wolves pulled ripping my body apart.

I sat up on the couch breathing hard. Fuck.. that was scary. I looked around the room still in one piece and it was only SEVEN THIRTY! I shook Aray. “get up were late!” he sat up and yawned “I don’t want to go.” He complained I sighed and said “ok no hot girls for you.” He jumped up at that and we went to get ready. I threw on some form fitting jeans and a tight black short sleeve shirt. I was wearing black boots this time.

I walked down stairs and saw Aray ready with a gray short sleeve shirt. I smiled and we walked out to my car once again. Don’t ask how it got back to my house and Aray won’t answer when I asked so I don’t even know. I bet you it was Ross though. We drove towards the pack house in Ross’s territory. I saw there were cars all over the place man. I got out after Aray parked and we walked towards the hosue where I could hear the mucis blasting away. I walked over and knocked. The door opened and there stood Jet the beta. “hey guys.” He said with a smile. We walked into the house and he said “Ross’s is around some where.” He was drunk.

I walked in and over to the dance floor I looked around so many wolves. The atmosphere was amazing just light and fun my kind of party. I smiled and Aray said “Girls bye!” I laughed and leaned on the wall. People danced all over. I decided why not.

I walked onto the dance floor and started to dance as I did one girl danced with me she had black hair and brown eyes. “hi I’m Kira!” she shouted over the music. “Shay!” I replied and she shook hands while dancing. “awesome party!” I shouted she laughed then I felt hands touch my waist. A body pressed to mine and started to grind. I looked over my shoulder seeing Ross. I glared lighty but an idea formed in my head he wanted to play I could do that.

I started to grind back and he wrapped his hands on my hips. I smiled and danced with my ex-mate. As we danced he spun me to face him. We were chest to chest grinding. He groaned and his little friend made an appearance. I smirked and danced around him Ross’s eyes were going black a symbol of Shifter lust or anger but take a guess of what it was.

I grinded up behind him and danced all around I licked the bottom of his ear and he groaned out he stoppd moving all together. Suddenly I was up against the wall hands pinned above my head his face inches from mine. “you shouldn’t have done that.” He panted his voice was full of lust making it husky and deep. I smiled looking up at him. “you should have given me a chance.” He looked to my lips then back to my eyes. I smiled and darted my tongue out and lisked his top lip. He groaned out and leaned forward I went under his arm and was gone into the crowd before he could react. Idiot did he really think one dance would make me hot for him?

I walked threw the crowd and continued to dance around I could sniff out Ross trying to find me again. I knew he was sexually fustrated. I knew he was pissed at my ditch and I knew he wasnted to take me right now. Alpha’s don’t care about who sees or what they see if there horny enough they will take you in a crowd and I knew Ross was horny enough. I felt it. I smirked as I found the back yard and saw some people out here dancing under the stars. I smiled and walked around the back yard and over to the guys serving drinks. “hey there want a beer, water or punch?” he asked “punch.” I stated he nodded and handed me a drink.

“have a fun night.” He stated as I walked away. I turned looking to the door seeing Ross walking out sniffing the air. Fuck. He looked right at me eyes still black. I turned and ran I was back inside in the crowd when I found Kira. “hey hide me.” I stated she smiled and asked “a lusting alpha?” I nodded and she took me away to the ktichen where we kid for a while then she gave me her jacket and we ran into the crowd away from Ross. “I think that should throw him off for a while. I nodded and asked “what pack you in?” she smield saying “Blood pack.” I nodded she was in Ross’s pack yet she was helping me.