So what I'm a dog?

I walked into my class seeing my alpha Logan sitting at the back he looked up at me and smirked while giving me a flirty look. Go boy. I walked to the middle of the room and sat by the window. I looked out day dreaming. As I sat there I heard the chair screech across the floor next to me. “hey there.” I looked seeing my alpah I showed my respect and he raised a brow. “Shay Mathews Alpha Logan.” I stated being respectful his mouth dropped apparently I have changed.

“Shay? Wow… you look Wow.” He stated I smirked and said “thanks? I think.” He smirked and asked “you seeing anyone?” I laughed and said “it would be awkard to date my alpha.” He shurgged and said “had to give it a shot.” I shrugged and he leaned back in his chair. “so you see Ross yet?” I nodded and said “yeah I accepted his rejecting just a few hours ago.” His mouth dropped “wo he still rejected you with how you look now.” I smiled and stated “he didn’t get a chance to take it back.” Logan laughed and shook his head. Just then the door to the room slammed open and I saw Ross storm in looking pissed as ever. His eyes were focused on me only. “Move Rust.” He growled out Logan’s last name. Logan leaned back in the chair not bothering to move.

“why should I Morse.” Logan growled back. “because that’s my mate.” Ross growled louder. Then tension in the room was taking off. “as I hear you rejected her and she accepted so I don’t thin she is.” He put an arm around the back of my chair. Ross started to shake. “what seeing another male with your rejected mate ticking your off there Morse?” Logan taunted. “Alpha.” I stated seeing the shaking was getting worse. He sighed and got up. “catch ya later Mathews.” He flirted and walked away Ross sat down shaking. “what did you do to me?” he growled as he was hunched over shivering. I shook my head and stated “I accepted your rejection so now you get the feel the pain I went threw for a week of the mating bond breaking and having no ties to me at all.” He glanced at me in pain it hurt and I’m not a total bitch I sighed and stated “touching a wolf will help it.” He reached for me but I moved away if he thought I was going to let the ass touch me he had another thing coming.

He kept shaking and whimpered at me. idiot.  He slowed his shaking and took a deep breath. “Hey Rossy.” I turned seeing Anna the one girl he had on his arm the most when I was rejected for that week. “whose the loser?” she asked. I smirked and asked “whose the slut or sorry that’s you.” She glared and said “what did you just call me bitch!” I stood up and looked at my ass. “sorry but I’m not in dog form.” She glared and I smirked. Ross then asked “you can shift?” I looked to him but looked right back at the bitch. She was fumming made I smirked and shrugged sitting back down. “bitch.” She whispered “woof woof” I whispered back. She just glared.  I smirked as she walked away then class started.