the mystery

~Ross~

I sat on the bench in shifter defense seeing my mate sitting in front of me talking with Cleo and Aray as usual. I at least got into her friends group so far. I was working slowly but surely at getting her to love me again. I watched as Cleo was talking about some random happening back at the Luna pack Aray laughed and stated “oh man remember Caleb?” Shay groaned and said “I am so glad I’m away from him.” Cleo laughed and stated “why he was your soul mate.” Then she burst out laughing along with Aray. “it’s not funny!” Shay shouted.

I leaned in and asked “whose Caleb?” Aray laughed saying “Shay’s stalker.” I looked to my mate and she shook her head. “he’s a creep and swears were meant for each other.” I let out a low growl. She smiled and asked “jealous?” he looked away and she move to sit next to me. I put an arm around her shoulder and she talked to me about this Caleb guy. He was our age and he was madly in love with my mate but she never gave him a chance. “so you don’t like him?” I asked she nodded and stated “not my type.” I nodded. I put an arm around her shoulders as we talked, she really didn’t like this Caleb guy. I smirked and listened to every word she said.

~Jet~

I walked threw the empty hallway I was summoned to the boss’s main room. I walked in seeing the thrown chair waiting. He sat in the shadows no one knew his face besides a few of us. “well?” he questioned in his deep voice. “she got away sir.” I heard a growl. “you failed me once again Jet. I gave you a simple mission get rid of the last pure female alpha and you failed.” I hung my head in shame. “I can get her sir I swear.” He sighed and said “I shall give you one more chance then I let Faith take over.” I watched as Faith stepped from the shadows her blue eyes shining with that evil glint. I nodded and turned walking away as fast as I could. He could change his mine at any minute and have me killed. I walked along the halls seeing the many sickly males and females they all smirked at me. I hated this hall. I walked down mine seeing the healthy looking males all smirking at me.

I was the leader of wolves here. While Faith was the leader of her kind. I hated working with them but the boss was in charge. So we had to do as he said. I walked into my room with three males following. We sat down around the small table “what’s he want?” one asked. “we have to get rid of her or Faith takes over.” They all growled we hated there kind. “so what’s the plan?” one male asked. I smirked this was going to be fun.