shifting class

I sat at the lunch table with my chicken nuggets and kept firing them at Aray. He would try and catch them in his mouth but miss terriably. “your doing it on purpose!” he accused I laughed and said “no you just suck at this!” he glared saying “no girls suck like there suppose to.” I chucked a nugget into at his nose and hit dead on. “you’re an ass.” He was about to say something and I stated “yeah I know you like in the ass.” He glared and growled saying “I’ll show you what I like.” I smirked and stated “try it.” He busted out laughing in the end.

I smiled and we continued to fire nuggets at each other while keeping score I was at 21 he was at 5. Yeah not his best effort. As I fired another nugget he went to catch it but stopped and said “incoming jack ass.” I looked over my shoudler discretly seeing Ross heading our way with a smirk on his face. Something told me lunch just got ruined. Aray then chucked a french fry at me. “hey!” he laughed and I threw a hand ful of nuggets but he didn’t catch a one. “Are you sure your all there today?” I asked he glared it was an inside joke. “you didn’t leave your balls at home did you?” he glared and stated “no you still got them in a jar remember.”

I smiled at him and he laughed then I heard “hey Shay.” I looked seeing Ross. “ugh I just lost my appitiet.” I stated he smirked and said “yeah I’m too sexy for you to eat.” Aray dropped his food saying “I’m gonna barf.” We got up leaving and I stated  “I’m not intrested Ross so go ahead and fuck another chick in your bed.” He turned saying “sorry that spots saved for my mate.” I saw Anna and stated “looks like she’s headed this way. HEY SLUT ROSS WANTS YOU!” I screamed at Anna she glared but light right up at the Ross part. Aray laughed as we walked out of the cafeteria with people watching us. Once out of the lunch room we walked to shifting class where your suppose to shift into a wolf. I didn’t want to show mine yet as Aray and I made an excuse to the teacher about me being a female… if ya don’t get it how about time of month… :p he agreed this week I was off the hook for shifting he didn’t want to see that. Aray was trying not to laugh as I made up the excuse.

I walked to the bleachers and sat down watching as Aray shifted into his pitch jet black wolf, it was creepy with bright blue eyes. I smiled as he walked over to the other guys. Then I noticed the black wolf with a white under belly. It was standing taller then the others with it’s head held high I rolle my eyes knowing that was Ross. On the other side of the field as en equally large white wolf with black tiped ears. I knew that wolf as my alpha Logan. His fur compared to mine looked duller, I watched as Aray stood with the other guys and the teacher paced back and forth saying what the training for today was. I felt eyes on me and I looked up to Aray, not him. I looked down the line seeing most males were watching me.

Especially Ross. He was wagging his tail when I looked at him. Strange for a guy who just lost his mate. I looked back to Aray they were running first then sparring. I looked at the female shifters. All were smaller then me like almost a foot smaller then the guys. It was cute they ranged from russet brown to Gray all different colors and patterns. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I answered. “sup?” I answered. “hey girl!”Cleo’s voice rang threw the phone.

I smiled and replied “sup chika!” she laughed saying “I’m so bored… I have a free period and Aray says your sitting on the bleachers by yourself so.” I smiled and said “yeah I’m not shifting today or the rest of this week but next week we’ll see.” She giggled saying “I would pay to see what there faces would look like when they see you shift.”  I smiled saying “yeah well I hope it’s all funny reactions.” She laughed and said “honey you better be careful in wolf form you might get wolf raped.” I laughed we both knew I could handle myself. “I don’t think so.” We both laughed at the way we said it at the same time. The guys raced off and I chatted with Cleo.

When the guys returned from the run it was sparring time I told Cleo every detail of Aray’s spar and she laughed when he pinned the guys with eaze. I smield he were all good fighters but I trained harder. Ross had no idea what he rejected and I was going to show him how much a girl could be worth.. he was going to regret ever rejecting me. That was a promise.

The guys finshed class early and we had a free period Aray shifted back pulling on his new jeans and walked over to me sitting right next to me. “so what ya want to do?” I shrugged and said “sleep?” he laughed with a smile. “I don’t think we got enough time for that.” I shrugged and heard “SHAY!!” I saw one guy from my pack racing my way he had whispy blonde hair and blue eyes. I studied his face he looked so familiar. Then is clicked. “MARK!” I shouted and ran over to him we hugged and he laughed. “man you weren’t kidding when you said you would change.” I shrugged and Aray walked over. “sup man.” They high fived Aray and I talked to Mark on the phone while I was away so we were all friends already.

As the three of us walked and talked Mark told us how when I left Ross became a bigger Dick then ever he was an ass even to his own pack. Aray nodded and said “that’s what happens when the alpha’s mate leaves for a long time so I guess since Ross didn’t feel you around his wolf got pissed off at everything.” I nodded and Mark stated “at least he can’t have you.” We heard a growl come from some where and I looked around I couldn’t tell where it came from. So I shrugged it off.