can't catch me

~Shay~

I laughed as Ash and I ran down the hall and hid from a patroling Ross. “man this is too easy.” Ash stated laughing I smield then heard “what’s to easy?” I turned seeing Aray and Mark. I pulled them into the empty class room and explained the torture of Ross. Aray laughed and Mark wanted in. Aray was like my brother so he said he wasn’t getting in this it would be toos weird which I totally agreed with.  Ash smiled and explained how we locked Ross in the library and made it seem like we were going to have sex. Aray was laughing his ass off. “oh man this year I can already say is going to rock.” Aray stated I smiled and Mark said “so al we got to do is flirt with her?” I nodded and Ash stated “Logan’s already spreading the word to his close friends about this and well we all want to piss off Ross. He’s been an ass since you left so.

I nodded and Aray smirked saying “man with this how are we suppose to blend in?” I smiled at him no way I wanted to blend in. I heard the pounding foot steps of Ross as he passed the room he was growling. I smirked he deserved it. After we were sure he passed Aray peeked out and said “run.” We ran out and the four of us found Logan and I hid behind him as Ash ran away. Logan was laughing as Ross ran past us and kept chasing Ash. “get back here Ass hole! I’m gonna kill you!!” he screamed Aray ran over to me and we ran the other way as Ash tried to get away from the steaming alpha. We reached our next class which we had together finally it was the last class of the day being in a shifter school the teachers only give us a few classes. Shifter sences, Science, history, English, math and Shifter fighting class. All  bored if you ask me.

We sat in our math class and smield as Ash raced by screaming “MAD ALPHA! MAD ALPHA!” then Ross ran after him screaming “SHUT YOUR FACE!” Aray and I busted out laughing. Ross stopped and looked right at me then at Ash. I smield and he glared. Then stomped away like a kid. This was halirous, my sides hurt from seeing Ross’s face.

~Ross~

I couldn’t fucken believe my mate was letting those asses hit on her like that. I seriously thought Ash the beta was going to fuck my mate before me. I was beyond pissed until I saw her laughing in a class room she fucking tircked me. I could smell her scent there was no Ash in it she never had sex with him. The punk put her up to this I know it! If I fucking see that ass again I’m going to shred him to pieces. GOD!! I stormed into my class and sat down growling. Fuck I had to get my mate and fast. This was going to torture me. She was unmarked, unmated and around all males. If one of them marked her I lost her forever! A growl escaped my throat, Lifes a bitch!