warriors

~Shay~

I was standing before a bright white light. I was going to enter when I heard the sobs. Then the voice I knew all too well stated “Shay…” I looked around and shouted “Ross!” I looked around hearing the sobs. “Ross…” there were so many tears. “GET OFF ME!” he screamed. I felt a pressure on my face hands touching me but all I saw was that light above and all around me. “Shay you have to come back to me…” Ross sobbed. “please I promised you I would stay with you. You can’t leave me.” I felt water on my face. “Shay please come back…” I walked away from the light. “Ross where are you?” I asked. Aray’s voice then was heard “Ross she’s dead man.” I heard a growl. “NO! she can’t leave me!” Ross screamed. I’m dead?

The pain I felt before, came to mind. I died from it. Ross felt my pain and now I was in limbo. “oh Ross.” I fell to my knees and cried. My mate was in pain. Aray then said “maybe we can find her a nice burial.” Another growl. “SHUT UP WERE NOT BURYING HER! SHE DIDN’T LEAVE ME!” his voice echoed around me. I felt a pressure on my lips. I touched them and smiled sadly Ross. “she can’t leave me.” He whispered. “you come back to me… you come home Shay.” He whispered. I got to my feet and looked around everything was white.

“I want my to go back!” I screamed out. “Shay…” I turned seeing a couple. An elderly man and woman the woman looked like me. “Shay you cannot go back.” The man stated. I growled. “Don’t you growl at your father young lady!” the woman shouted. I was shocked. Father? “my parents are dead.” I stated “Shay darling.” I spun around seeing my adoptive parents they ran to me and I hugged them. As we hugged the other two said “this is your real mother and father Shay.” I turned to the other two. “Shay your not dead right now but your close. If you walk with us you will not see your mate for a long time until he dies.” The woman stated the man stepped forward and said “come on honey let’s walk away from the light.”

~Ross~

I wept over my mates body. Aray left the room after I screamed at him. I wasn’t giving up on her not now not ever. She was my mate, she was my life. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed her cold lips one last time. I walked out of the room where everyone was waiting. Most had tears in their eyes some here holding them back while others let them fall. “I want a team to go searching for that vampire and human I’m staying here with my mate.” Aray nodded and walked away. I went back into the room and sat by Shay. I took her cold hand in mine as the tears continued to fall. “You can’t leave me..” I whispered.

~Shay~

I walked with my parents and my adopted parents. “Shay you know you are a warrior?” I nodded then asked “a warrior of what?” my father smiled saying “a lunar warrior. All creatures are born of the night so are we. As you have figured out we are the connection to all creatures.” I nodded and my real mother stated “Shay you have died but because your mate is not with you your stuck here.” I looked away from her as a tear left my eyes. I could still feel Ross weeping over my body back there. “Shay your stuck here for now.” My father stated.

“I need to go home!” I shouted looking at them, my other parents smiled and said “we know.” I looked to the ground and my father stated “Shay if you pass through that door you will never see your mate again.” I looked at my parents and looked back down. “I will never walk through that door without my mate by my side.”

~Cleo~

I ran with my mate and Aray we needed to find a vampire maybe just maybe we could bring Shay back. We could bring her back to us. I couldn’t lose my best friend not yet not now. Aray and I were both searching the mountains. That’s what Shay told us. We ran through the snow Aray was on another mountain with Ross’s search party with Logan and my pack were searching mine. Tears still fell from my eyes. My best friend, the girl who taught me how to fight, how to be strong was dead. She was lost to us.