alpha meeting

~Shay~

My mom, Kira and I were setting up the tabels for the alpha meeting. It was always in the field which was my backyard. My dream was coming true. It was creepy I prayed there was going to be no attack durning the meeting. Kira was talking about how great Aray was. I blurred her out as she talked on and on. We finsihed setting up and starting bringing the food out.

We finished as all the alphas started to show up. I saw Ross standing by the forest again. I was not letting that dream come true. I was not going to die. I leaned on a tree near the alpha’s I refuse to go down without a fight and nothing was taking my mate… WO! Did I just say mate? Creepy. I leaned on the tree as Ross and the alpha’s talked and began the meeting. I saw Jet Ross’s beta near the trees as well watching the meeting. I was on edge. Kira nad Aray were on the other side of the clearing by my house kissing on my back porch, my parents were by the other adults by the houses. I heard something snape behind me but no one else seemed to notice. A faint growling… I let my teeth show a bit. Then it bolted out heading for Ross. I growled and shifted not even thinking how many alpha’s would see my wolf. I tackled the rogue and fought with him.

~Ross~

I jumped in my seat frozen to the spot at what I was seeing. Shay just shifted and she was pure white like star what! The sighn of a pure alpha femlae! I was speachless as was the other alphas. She spun suddenly and Jet tackled her in wolf form. What! My beta was tackling my mate! I growled and went to move when they pinned her to the ground one had his jaws around her throat. I growled but stayed put they could kill her. They were about to pull my mate was about to be killed before my eyes. Her beautiful green green eyes looked into my brown one as they pulled. A black wolf tackled Jet and they started going at it.. I heard a female voice scream.

“My baby!!” I turned along with the other alpha’s as Sarah Mathews shifted and ran towards her daughter. I was so confused no parent could shift after their kid does. It why a new alpha is appointed. She took the rogue and tackled it off Shay. I watched as the beautiful white wolf got up and tackled the rogue killing it in an instant then turned to Jet. Now I was pissed. Jet was suppose to protect the luna and alpha along with the pack but here he was barring his teeth against her. I was on all fours in an instant as I stood between then hunched growling at my ex-beta. His tail went down he was out numbered and out powered. He turned tail and ran I gave chase along with most alpha’s and my men. I can’t believe my beta was the traitor. My so called friend.

~Shay~

I was down. Jet the ass pulled hard enough I felt like my mind was leaving my body my dream came true. I was dying. I faintly heard “move you idiots!!!” I loked up seeing Kira pushing an elderly lady threw. The lady gasped at me then kneeled down by me. “dear… I thought you were extinct.” My mom was now human again… I still couldn’t process hoe she shifted when I could. “don’t worry baby I’ll explain everything later let the nice doctor heal you know.” I shifted back and passed out.

I woke on a soft bed I realized it was my own. I sat up licking my lips dry mouth. I heard voiced down stairs one was pacing aorund and another was shouting. “why isn’t she awake yet?” the packing voice stated I knew it was Ross. “she will.” Aray stated. I heard Logan shout “STOP FUCKING PACING!!” I laughed and then heard “SHAY!” racing feet and Ross was the first in my room on the chair by my side holding my hands. “oh thank god I thought we lost you.” He stated his yes were teary meaning he was about to cry.

I smiled and Aray was next in the room. “nice tackle girl.” I nodded and Logan was next asking “how is your fur pure white!!” he screamed it at me Ross and Aray growled at him. “I might be able to answer that one.” My mother stated as she walked into the room. “Shay isn’t our biligical daughter.” She stated I starred at her I was adopted? What? Mom smiled saying “I found her on a mission a long time ago. I adopted her saying I gave birth to the infant so no one would treat her any different but I had no idea Shay was a pure alpha femlae.” I smield and she walked over to me kissing my fore head. “it just makes you even more special.” Ross moved so he was right next to me on the bed. I raised a brow at him and he smiled a cheaky smile.

I shoved him off the bed and asked “what about Jet? Where is he?” they all looked down and Aray stated “he got away.” I growled and he smirked “wanting revenge there wolf girl?” he asked I nodded and said “that son of a bitch almost killed me! hell yeah or at least I want to return the favor!” Ross growled saying “oh I’ll be sure to do that.” He got up kissed my forehead and walked out of my room. “Aray.” I stated he nodded and ran after Ross. I sat there looking at my mother. “you found me?” she nodded and sat by me as Logan walked out. “why didn’t you tell me?” I asked she smield and said “Shay I can’t have kids. Never could you were my answered prayers.” I smield at my mother and she hugged me saying “now get some rest you need it.” I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I woke again to see Ross in the chair by me bed asleep.

I guess he came back after he went to search for Jet. I smirked he really changed didn’t he? That doesn’t mean he’s in my good graces yet… just not yet but he was  close to his second chance.