Get the book

~Samuel~

“guys calm down. Diana’s helping us. Witches aren’t suppose to get involved with wolves so she’s helping us by not being caught with the riddles. That’s her loophole.” Josh growled saying “well guess what. I HATE RIDDLES!” I smirked then Gabriel asked “wait what does the riddle mean?” I smiled and said “we have to get the book open and read it to wake Shay up.” Gabriel turned and said “we have to open that book to save our alpha female?” I nodded next thing I knew Josh had a chisel and hammer while Gabriel had an axe. “GET THE BOOK!!” they screamed and ran at the book. I shook my head. Idiots. They charged and as if the book new what was going on it started the chant again and blasted them away. I rolled my eyes and shook my head but in the corner of my eyes I saw something move. Something under the table at the center of the library.

I walked over and tried to move the table. But it wouldn’t budge I looked down seeing it was made of stone. “GET THE BOOOK!!” the kept shouting like a battle cry behind me. I walked around the table and saw a flash of someone walking by with a light… under the floor. I stepped back then knocked on the floor. No reply. Hmmm. I then saw by the fireplace the painting the guy wasn’t reading a book he was pointing to the candle holder next to it. I raised a brow and walked over to the fire place and turned the candle holder. The table moved and Josh fell in. “WAHHH THE BOOKS IS ATTACKING!!” he screamed I laughed. Gabriel looked at the floor then at me then back to the floor. “the paintings are pointing out secret passages.” He nodded and grabbed a flashlight. We walked down and found Josh upside down at the bottom. “do the books not attacking?” he asked we rolled our eyes and walked by him. As we walked down then hall I noticed this place had magic about it, almost like it was laced in magic. I could feel it in my bones.

~Shay~

I was running through the empty halls trying to find a way out. I kept pushing to go faster and faster but I wasn’t getting anywhere. First I was in some messed up stair case painting now I’m in the hall that never ends. What was going on I started to freak out again when I heard “I’m here baby I’m here.” I could feel Ross’s touch on my face and calmed down. “Ross where am I?” I asked but I knew he couldn’t hear me. All I remember was that tree then the darkness and the lady talking to me. Now I kept trying to get somewhere but ended up nowhere. If that made any sense!

~Ross~

I soothed my mate again what was going on in her head? I ran my fingers threw her hair when Cleo walked in looking at me. “have you left this room at all?” she asked I looked back to my mate. “I’ll take that as a no well if you did you would know that Samuel figured it out he sent a message this morning. They have to get the stupid book open and read from it to wake her up.” I jumped from my seat. “let me at the dam book!” she laughed at me and I growled. “sorry your acting like it’s gonna run away.” I growled and said “call me when she’s awake.” I stormed passed her and headed to the library. I would go through hell to save my mate.

I walked in seeing a hole in the middle of the floor. “AHHHHHHHH!!!” suddenly Samuel, Josh and Gabe ran out and hit the ground as a blast of fire shot out of the hole. “phew that was close.” Josh stated then hit Gabe. “I said watch the wall!!” he punched him back saying “you were supposed to hit that dam lever!”  Samuel hit them both saying “your both idiots!!” I held in my little chuckle that I wanted to let out. This is what they’ve been dealing with this whole year?  “oh um hi alpha Ross.” Josh stated looking up at me, “what is this?” I asked Samuel looked up saying “well we need to get through this passage with is Bobby trap up to shit! To open the door on the other side which we think tells us how to open the dam book!”

“YOU THINK!!” I roared and Samuel sighed “yeah well so far everything Diana led us to was helpful and she led us here.” I sighed and rubbed my temple. Yeah I’m a little harsher since my mate hasn’t woken in a year. Don’t blame me. Blame the idiots on the floor.