fighting words

~Shay~

I was walking into lunch when I heard it. The faint chanting of ‘Fight! Fight!’ I ran over to where it came from seeing a mob of people screaming. I couldn’t see who was fighting. Fuck… I climbed up onto a near by table and saw Ross figured… then I saw Ash! Shit. I jumped off the table and pushed my way threw the crowd until I made it to the fighting boys I got between them and pushed them apart. Ross stopped immeadately but Ash threw one last punch. It hit my jaw and I got pissed. I started shaking. Fuck not now. I heard someone run up to me asking if I was ok. I couldn’t tell who it was then I heard “get the fuck away right now Ross!” Aray. I could hear every one backing up from me. “Shay come on don’t do this now.” I shook and looked up. He fell onto his butt. “Oh shit!” I growled and took deep breaths I calmed down and Aray said “fuck your scarry.” I smiled and stood back up. I looked between the two boys who were still growling at each other.

“what the fuck were you asshole fighting about!” I shouted they looked away from me I turned to the crowd. “Ross wants you back and Ash was fighting to keep you!” someone in the crowd shouted. “me! You were fighting over me?” I stated Aray laughed and shoved him to the grownd. “idiot.” I muttered and turned to both asses. “first off Ross. You rejected me you got no claim! And Ash!” he jumped back my eyes must be glowing again. “were not even dating!” he smirked and said “I know but still.” I growled and his smile fell off his face.

I growled at them both and said “you want to kill each other fine but whoever wins still won’t get me!” I turned and dragged Aray by the collar of his shirt away from the fight. “what did I do!” he whinned as I dragged him away. “you didn’t come and get me!” I shouted back and he crossed his arms. “you know normal girls like when guys fight over her.” I smriked and said “who the fuck said I was normal!” he laughed and we walked back into the cafeteria. I sat down at the normal table and shook my head. “men.” Aray smirked and leaned on the table. “at least I was nice enough not to fight in there.” I glared at him and he shurgged.

“it was worth a try.” I rolled my eyes at the idiot and walked to get some food. As I stood on line to pay I heard people muttering around me, some kept glancing at me from over his shoudler. Idiot. Your obvious. As I reached the cash register I went to hand my money over but someone beat me to it and paid for me. I looked behind me seeing Ross. I raised a brow and he stated “I’m sorry.” I rolled my eyes and went to walk away but he grabbed my upper arm lightly. “I’m an idiot, a jerk and a eveyrthing else you can think of. I’m sorry I was an ass! I didn’t think three years ago.” He was appologizing for three years ago? “what’s done is done Ross.” I stated he shook his head and said “no it’s not.” I waited as he stated “I accept you as my mate I should have from the beginning.”

“too little to late Ross the bond’s been broken.” He shook his head no. “no it’s not it’s still there I just haveto work harder to reforge it.” I shook my head and turned to walk away. “Shay please give me a chance to prove I’ve changed.” He begged. I snapped my arm away. “prove it? To prove it! Are you kidding me! You were just going to beat the shit out of Ash for no reason!” he growled saying “I was protecting what was mine!” I growled back saying “you will never have me you arrogant asshole!” I turned snapping my arm away and walking away from him.

~Ross~

Fuck! I screwed that one up! I thought that maybe if was was nice I could win her over but fuck I had to screw it up with my anger. I watched as she sat with that Aray guy. He was talking and made a stupid face she busted out laughing. An idea hit me. That dude was my ace in the hole. He knew Shay more then anyone here I mean theyre practically related. They act like brother and sister. He’s my only none threat to my mate and the only one who might want to help me out. Key word might. I had to get his help.

I was walking to my last period of the day when I saw that Aray guy. I decied now was my chance since he wasn’t near Shay. I shoved him into a class room and slammed the door behind me. “what the fuck man!” he shouted at me. “we need to talk.” I stated he leaned on a desk and asked “about what and if you say stay away from Shay then fuck you.” He was calm collected maybe he would listen. “I want to get back in Shay’s good graces.” He burst out laughing “yeh welll I don’t think hell froze over so..” I sighed and said “please man. I know I’m an ass, I fucking dick for rejecting her for no reason. I know! Believe me I know! I see I’m an ass she just reached shifting age when I was a prick in rejecting her. I regreat it terribably but I can’t even get her to talk to me so I can properly appologize to her!” he leaned on the desk behind him.

“yeah and?” he asked. I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair. “you know her better then anyone in this dam school can ya help me to get her to talk to me? At least just talk to me?” I asked he smirked and said “fuck no.” he leaned off the desk and went for the door. I blocked  “I’ll do anything to get her to just talk to me.” He raised a brow “anything?” he asked. I sighed shit… “yeah.” He smirked “well if you want to get on her good side….”