Domination

As Ross kissed me I kneed him in the groin. He fell off me in pain. “fuck!” he cursed holding his jewels. “why the hell…” he groaned. “for kissing m-.” I felt a pain  in my chest… my wolf started jumping for joy. Why? She howled out screaming MATE! What? Awe shit! Ross accepted our mating bond. He got onto his knees taking deep breaths. “your my mate now weather you like it or not. Were tied by the bond once again Shay.” I glared at him and shifted ASSHOLE!!

~Aray~

I ran out the front door hearing a wolf fight. I saw Shay’s white wolf fighting against Ross’s black one. This battle wasn’t one for death it was dominacnce. Whoever one would be tha alpha of the mating bond and control the other. It was something you rarely saw. Shay had Ross pinned but he flipped them. Dam they looked even. I was in shock as Ross threw Shay down the field and she got right back up charging at him.

Kira walked out next to me and gasped. “what do you think is going to happen?” I shrugged saying “I think there tied.” She nodded and watched as Shay threw Ross. Man wolf battle royal. Ross’s pack showed and they stayed clear the dominance battle was clear. No one could interfere. The two wolves circled each other growling. Shay was pissed she didn’t want a mate any more I knew that but she didn’t want to be alone either. Ross charged and Shay dodged she jumped to the left and bit his hind leg injuring it badly.

“Ooohh!” I heard a group shout. Ross spun around catching her tail and chomping down hard. “oooo.” I sat on the steps and shouted “Com on Shay!” she got out of his jaws and pounded onto his back. She grabbed the scruff of fur around his neck and pulled him down. Now Ross is a big wolf about twice the size of Shay. She pinned him as he thrashed under her. “come on pin her!” one guy shouted, I smirked I knew how Shay fought and she was a dam good fighter.

Ross threw her off finally he was not submitting to her just yet. Shay pounced back on him and pinned him down this time she had his whole neck in her mouth growling ferociously her right paw pinned his head to the ground and left kept his body still it was over. Shay was the dominate part in that mating relationship. Ross still held his tail high still not surendering but it was over we all could tell that. Finally Ross lowered his tail defeated. Shay got off at the sign of submission. She huffed and walked away from the battle. Ross got up next shaking his whole body and looked towards Shay. He knew as well as the rest of us that Shay was the alpha in the mating bond, and she was in charge now. I never seen a female win a battle like that before even I was impressed.