Go Away!

~Ross~

Two months have passed where did that Gorgon go? Shay was on guard as was every one we were worried why was a Gorgon after my mate? Where did the Gorgon come from? What was all this about and why was my mate involved?

~???~

I lay in my room on the bed reading yet another ancient book. I was relaxing after the bitch Faith left, the big man was now getting Alec as his next in command. All I knew was he was gonna get pissed when he found out Alec ran away when Faith was on her mission. Alec is a wolf and the pride of his people wouldn’t let him be corrupt by the boss man. I on the other hand am only here to learn more knowledge. I want to research the rarest creatures in the entire world some kind of warriors. Apparently all the ancient creatures of the world knew what they are like and Gorgons and Demons… along with some wolves. The thing was many of the legends were locked away so no one could see them. Boss feared we would find the warriors and bring them back.

I continued on my book when a knock was heard at my door. “What!” I barked the door opened a crack and I saw Uri peeking in he looked at me and said “Boss wants you.” I sighed and got up walking out of my room. I headed down the hall and saw the boss sitting in his chair. “Do you know where Alec is?” I smirked and stated “he ran off.” I watched as boss growled showing his teeth, “why?” I shrugged and stated “he’s a wolf. Attacking his own kind apparently he has a problem with that.” He growled and asked “well now. You need to kill the girl then.” I smirked and stated “no. I do research that’s all I’ll get you anything you want but I won’t kill anyone. You know that boss. That was our deal.” He growled at me and stated “you will do as I say!” he rose from his chair. “NO I WILL NOT!!”  He jumped and I had my hands glow. “I’m out of here.” I turned walking out of the place He roared and screamed “COME BACK HERE!!”

~Shay~

It’s been so long I think the threat is gone. I was sitting on Ross’s lap as I watched TV. Ross was running his hands up and down my sides. I laid my head back and looked at my mate. He looked content. “What do you want to do today?” he asked I shrugged and stated “I don’t know.”  He chuckled and asked “why do you always say that?” I shrugged and he shook his head. Kira and Aray walked into the living room and sat by us. “How was patrol?” Ross asked. “All clear.” Aray answered. I smiled and stated “well looks like were in the all clear right now.” Aray nodded then the front door slammed open and Cleo ran in screaming “FREE!!! FREE!!! I’M FREE AT LAST!” I raised a brow as she ran around the couch screaming that over and over again. “What are you talking about?” I asked she stopped running and said “I finally got away from Logan. He’s been smothering me for months with the mate loving and affection stuff it’s driving me insane! He’s so clinging!” I laughed and Ross held me closer.

Cleo opened her mouth to say something when we heard “CLEEEOOOOO~~” I held in my laugh as the sing song voice of Logan filled the room. Cleo looked like she was in a horror film and ran.  Out the back door Logan ran in and looked around then sniffed the air and raced after his mate. As soon as he was gone I broke out laughing. “Wow you would think she didn’t want a mate?” Ross stated I smiled at my man and stated “it’s not that she doesn’t want a clingy mate. She can’t stand clingy.” Ross pulled me tighter against him and kissed my shoulder saying “yeah but you love me right?” I laughed and said “of course you’re much better than what you were but you’re still on trial.” He shrugged and hugged me saying “I know and I’ll pass with flying colors.” I rolled my eyes and then Cleo ran into the living room again shouting “HIDE ME!” I laughed as she glared at me then ran upstairs. Kira and Aray were laughing as well. Ross shouted “Stay out of our room!!” a door slammed shut and he chuckled then Logan ran in he looked around we all watched as he pouted like a lost puppy then whined. He sat by Aray and pouted. I smiled and he asked “Cleo’s been running away from me…” I smirked and said “stop chasing her and following her everywhere.” Ross looked away I already yelled at him for that and gave him a sex ban. He doesn’t do it anymore he just wants me to txt him.

 Logan looked away saying “she’s my mate and I want to know she’s safe.” Ross then stated “Logan you can’t control these two believe me. Shay’s not controllable and Cleo is her best friend I think you might be in the same boat as me.” I nodded and he smirked “yeah I guess you’re right.” I smiled at my mate as he stated “you try to control them and your balls are gone man.” Logan shuttered and stated” yeah your right.”

~Cleo~

I sat in the spare bed room Logan was driving me up the wall I may not be like Shay with her tough I’ll kick your ass attitude but I still hated him questioning my every move. No matter what it was! If he didn’t stop soon I was leaving and I wouldn’t return. I opened the door and walked down the stairs seeing Leo on the couch. “So give her space then?” he asked. Don’t get me wrong Logan’s a sweet heart but too much sweet can kill ya. “Yeah man let the girls have their own thing.” Ross stated Shay was next to her mate with her head on his shoulder. They were cute and well Shay had Ross whipped. After what he did to her he dissevered it. I sat on the stairs and looked at them. Logan looked worried. “Would Cleo leave me?” I smiled he was always worried about me that’s why he wanted me close, I’m not tough like Shay is I’m more cunning. “If you back off a bit she won’t.” Shay stated. He nodded and said “alright. I’ll try and back off.” He got up and so did I. I walked over to him and stated “that’s all I want.” He nodded and kissed me “ok. I’m sorry…” such a wuss. I smiled back and we walked out.

~???~

I waked on until I heard the laughter… not them... I spun around looking all over. “Where are you?” I shouted I watched as a dark haired woman walked out saying “you seem to be looking for answers you cannot find.” I glared and stated “stop speaking in riddles Diana.” She smiled saying “it’s what we always do… the we are grown is what we are.” I rolled my eyes “where can I find the answers?” I asked. She smiled at me saying “answers are questions that cannot be undone. To find them you have to start again.” I raised a brow and thought about it… “Do I have to see Shay Mathews?” she looked to my left saying “things are not always as they appear.” I looked left then back to where Diana was. Frick she was gone. I sighed and started walking left. So apparently Shay Mathews was my answer. Why would she know about the warriors? So many questions raced through my brain.

[Author's note: don't forget to leave a message.]