challenges for a challenger

~Shay~

I was in some kind of library. I was floating above them I watched as my mate Ross and Samuel with some pack, a weird woman wearing a strange green witch like outfit, a mermaid looking woman, carried by Nathan a pack wolf and being carried in was a young Centaur boy. “LET ME GO!” the Centaur shouted at them. I watched as Ross had them put the Centaur down and shout “down that tunnel is a place we can’t get to because only a Centaur can. It’s the only way to kill that thing and save my mate. I need your help!” the boy glared at him and said “I will never help you!”  the siren then said “there’s a legend, an ancient legend one that every species use to know, about a warrior and the most ancient evil…” the Centaur shouted saying “I know the legend!”

I looked at him what legend? What was I? how could I be so different and yet feel so normal? Why was I not waking up? Why was I in a comma for a year? Why couldn’t I fight out of it? Why wasn’t I waking up! So many questions were racing through my head. I watched as they argued with the centaur he asked “we need your help!” the centaur shouted “fine I’ll help if you can get a necromancer on your side.” Ross then asked “necro what?” the young Centaur looked at me and said “a necromancer if he can see your mate while she lays in a comma then I’ll go in and help you. She’s been in a comma for a year most creatures would be dead by now if she’s still alive then I’ll go in.” Ross nodded and said “lets get a necromancer then.”

I watched as the witch and my mate vanished with Josh and Gabriel. Nathan, the siren, Samuel, the Centaur and some pack mates were still there. “we need Shay back.” Nathan stated and leaned on the tube where the siren lay. “what do you mean?” she asked. “when Shay fell into the comma it was like she died.” A pack wolf stated then another continued “when a mate dies the connecting part becomes angry, and depressed when Shay went into her comma Ross went into angry and depression. That’s why we need Shay back.” The third wolf stated “Shay is the glue to Ross and our pack she will hold us all together again. Now that she is our only hope against this force trying to kill her we need her more than ever.” I sighed and watched my pack I watched as the siren stated “well if she really is the legend then she is our only hope for all of our kinds.” The centaur boy nodded as well. What did they mean by that?

~Orieus~

I walked down the hall seeing the centaur challenge. My father Alfeius told me about this challenge he said only a true Centaur could conquer it. I looked at the patches of land along the walls I would have to get a running start to get to the end. I walked back to the main room and saw the siren kissing her wolf. How could the species mixed? It was so strange thing here were completely different here then at my home. We never even talked to the other species. I sat on the floor as Samuel walked over to me “you need to loosen up young one if you can’t get through the challenge we can’t move on to the next challenge.” I nodded then asked “why are they allowed to mate?” he smirked and said “it’s a wolf thing they find one mate it could be any one and they immediately accept everything about that mate and comply and care for them.” Curious why wouldn’t they want to change the mate to be more like them and comply in their way?

~Ross~

We walked through the dark cave looking for the necromancers. They lived in the deep depths of the dark earth. We walked through having Diana light the way with her magic. As we walked we could hear a pin drop if we wanted to it was deathly quiet around here. Where was it. I walked along the cave Diana was searching every nook and cranny. I saw my a ghost float by us singing a soft song. Then a male floated by he was reenacting a battle. “hello…” he said turning to us. “where are the necromancers?” Diana asked. “below take the tunnel to your right at the pass and you shall find Page… she’s one who shall speak with you but you must hurry a darkness is here trying to ride the world of Necromancers… hurry.” We ran past the ghost and ran as fast as we could.