a traitor?

~Shay~

Aray and Kira were passed out on my couch after a half hour of watching tv. I knew he was happy and I knew Aray would protect Kira. Figures he finds his mate when he finally stopped looking. Aray was born without a pack that’s why he’s a loner. No pack no ties. He was planning to join my pack but since his mates in Ross’s guess what pack he has to join? Yeah… just great. I turned off the tv and walked up to my room not before making sure all the doors were locked no rogues getting in my house without me knowing.

~Ross~

I killed about twenty rogues. How the hell did they get in! I was tracking Shay’s scent when I found it leading out of the school. I ran after it seeing four rogues about to attack her house. Fuck no! I killed three as the last one escaped into the forest. I shifted and pulled on my pants. I knocked on the door. Please be ok. Please be ok. I was covered in blood from fighting the whole time. The door opened and there stood shay perfect as always. “oh thank god.” I gasped and pulled her into a hug. She pushed away and said “your bleeding.” I looked down seeing deep cuts on my chest and arms. “yeah. I’ve been fighting rogues.” He took my hand and pulled me into the house. I saw Kira Smith my omega laying on the couch cuddled into Aray.

“what that about?” I asked Shay didn’t answer just pulled me up stairs and into a room. I looked around seeing a forest painting surrounded all four walls and green curtains the bed was covered in black silk sheets her scent was all over the room. She sat me in the chair by the bed. “Kira and Aray are mates.” She stated and started to clean my cuts. I smirked I had an inn now. Aray would want to know about my cousin. Yeah Kira was my cousin well her mom is my aunt. It was just bad luck he was an omega that’s why she was at my party.

 I let Shay clean my wounds even though the shifter ability made us heal faster. “are you ok?” I asked looking at her pretty face. She smirked and laughed a bit  “I should be asking you that.” He smirked and she continued to clean my wounds I like her carrying about me. It meant I still had a chance. “how did they get in?” she asked I shrugged and he stilled my shoudlers. “don’t move.” I smirked again and said “I don’t know I was asking myself the same question.” She sighed and said “there’s only one way in to that school and pack gorund someone had to let them in.” I looked at her  “a traitor?” she nodded and continued cleaning the wounds she moved to my arm.

“why would someone betray their pack?” I asked watching her face. “maybe they were put up to it?” she stated I nodded and looked away when she finished cleaning my wounds most of the lesser ones were healed now. “you should probably go now.” She said looking up at me I looked down at my beautiful carring mate. Man I wanted her to be mine so bad. I leaned down to her face and asked “just one kiss?” she looked into my eyes she seemed surprised.

~Shay~

An alpha asked for a kiss they usually take it not ask for one. He really changed from the ass I knew but I don’t think one kiss would hurt. I leaned forward the tip of our noses touching then top of our lips touching….