an Apiffany

Jet looked to the ground and said “I know but even if he did reject you. Your still our alpha female and you always will be. He just wants to talk with you.” I raised a brow and stated “my answers still the same. Sorry jet.” I leaned back into my room and shut my window. I saw Jet grab at his hair and groan then run off into the woods. I closed my curtains and laid back down on my bed.

~Ross~

I sat in the forest on a fallen tree waiting for my mate so I could appologize to her. I was an ass, I realized that. Rejecting her for no good reason at all. I was really deep in shit. I needed to appologize to her first then I had a slim chance of winning into her good graces. Man who heard of an alpha appologizing to a female or anyone for that matter. We weren’t even together yet and I was already whipped. I rubbed my head as I waited. I hope she came I would understand if she didn’t though she had the right to hate my guts. What happened three years ago rang threw my head.

I didn’t give her any chance at all I just rejected her and went on with my balchlor ways. When she was on that plane I was a fucking jerk my wolf whimpered for her to get off but I thought it was a good thing. A fucking idiot! That’s what I am. At first I just wanted her in my bed she’s hot now, but now that other males are after her I realized I can’t survive without my mate. I would go rogue. I’m amazed she didn’t I got off the log. Jet was taking forever! I started pacing thinking she wasn’t coming. I heard feet racing this way.

Shay! I turned seeing Jet look at me with fear. “she’s not coming.” I stated he nodded and I growled nad punched the log. “FUCK!” I roared and Jet ran off. I growled loudly and shifted. I was pacing with my wolf now we had to get in her god graces what did she like? How the fuck would I know! I was the ass to her! I continued my pacing I would just have to try everything. No matter how humiliating it was going to be ok maybe not that far but I would try mostly everything. I ran back towards the pack house where I lived. I had to try before I lost her forever.

I had to plan I don’t care if it took me until I died to win her over I was going to try.