the creature

~Shay~

“Danger?” I questioned. “Yes that thing you saw was a very powerful creature.” I raised a brow and he sighed “I don’t want to talk about it right now. Let’s just get some rest ok?” I sighed I knew I wasn’t going to be able to sleep after that. Ross lay by me on the bed and held me close.

~Faith~

I stayed hidden from their noses and eyes, I would not die for ‘him’ he said they were gone. He said they were dead every last one he told me he killed the last of them! He lied one was left and still breathing. How could he tell me a lie! I was not going anywhere near that bitch. I went back to the boss’s headquarters. As I walked through the halls the men glanced my way but kept their eyes off mine. I slammed his doors open and hissed “YOU LIAR!” he stayed calm in his chair and smirked. I take it you tried to use your gaze on her?” I nodded and he chuckled “you saw then?” I hissed “you lied we cannot take over when one of them is alive!” he just laughed at me. How dare he, within seconds his throat was in my talons.

“you dare mock me. You pathetic excuse of a demon.” I watched as his eyes turned black and his smirk became more deadly. “I am no mere demon you pathetic  filth!” he threw me across the room. “I killed her parents and you cannot take care of a simple pup!” he shouted I cringed back. “she’s not a pup anymore. She’s mated.” He raised a brow. “mated to what?” he asked I smirked “what else her mate the alpha boy.” His smirk faded and his hands clenched. “so she is the one then?” I raised a brow. The one? The one for what? I wondered. “I will not go back there! She will kill me!” he nodded and said “then stay away from me you’re not worth my time.” I nodded and headed for the doors. I was leaving with my kind as well. As I headed for the door I stopped. A pain was coming from my back and passing through my body. Once it reached my front I saw what the cause was. A large spike like claw was threw my chest. I hissed “Bastard.” He just chuckled as I collapsed onto the floor. I looked up at him as his smirk returned.

“you really thought I would let you go to tell the others of my plan Faith? You were a useful little Gorgon but I am much more powerful then you. I will not let you ruin my plans I will succeeded even if you will not abide my laws.” He stood from his chair but the shadows were taking my vision away. He walked down to me and forced my head to face him. “if you do not do as I say I will kill you. I have no remorse for filth.” He threw my head onto the floor with a loud crack… my vision was leaving me now… I heard him chuckle and say “get this thing out of here before she stinks up my hall with her decay and get me Alec!” he turned his cape brushing my face as he turned. The war was coming and the only hope to stop him now was that girl…. Shay Mathews…

~Shay~

It’s been a month and that thing hasn’t come back yet. I didn’t know Gorgons were real. I had no idea but of course shifters were real why not Gorgons. I leaned on the arm chair in the living room. “where do you think it went?” I asked as Kira was sitting across from me. “I don’t know. But I think the silver scared it off.” I shrugged maybe… My mind kept wondering to Jet then this thing both seemed to be after me. Yet they ran when my tattoo started to form on my face. They knew what it meant but I didn’t this was so strange yet maybe I had a past that they knew that my tattoo was tied to… what was going on out there now?

[Author's note: A Gorgon is a snake haired woman that can turn you to stone when looking into their eyes. think of Medusa.. the snake haired lady. if you still don't get it then google it. thank you.]