Get Ready

~Shay~

I tackeld the wolf pinning him down to the ground as a second wolf tacked me. I spun taking his scruff on my jaws and pinned him as well. I growled and stood proud. I watched as my Ross pinned his own attackers and growled. One was Logan. I smiled and Cleo charged at me again. I fought with her and threw her against a tree then pinned her down. She wimpered saying she quit. We all shifted back and pulled on our clothes. Ross shook hands with Logan and Cleo hugged me. “great training Shay.” She stated I smiled then was pulled against my mate.

“you ok?” he whispered in my ear. I nodded and he had his hand around my waist. We walked intot he house and I saw Kira taking care of Aray’s wounds. She kissed his forehead where he wasn’t injured and I smiled. “well that was one tough training.” She stated and kissed him. We walked into the pack house. I smiled as Ross put an arm aorund my shoulders.

~Caleb~

Tomorrow was my day. I we were all going to attack with the boss then I kill the mate Ross and spare my girls life. I smirked and we crept through the forest boss had us covered in his shadows. This was going to work. We were going to rest durning the day since boss was weak in the day and we were going to attack at night. I smirked as the men walked behind me I was paired with the boss to make sure the male died. I couldn’t wait to kill him then Shay would be mine and mine alone. She wouldn’t question my authroity, she would love me and only me. We walked through the forest I knew we were close but boss ordered us to stop and wait once again. We were so close to them, I didn’t understand it.

~Apollyon~

I watched as the two mates were making love in their bed room. They had no idea that this was their lasft peaceful night for come Wednesday, the battle and then I would take both their lives. It was too perfct. I would destroy them . I slinked through the household seeing how many wolves they had. I stopped at a room it wasn’t wolf. It was magic.. I growled and silpped my shadow under the door seeing two magical beings a witch and warlock. Why were they still here? The warlock was sitting up in the bed reading an anchient book while the witch slept.

The warlock was Samuel I reconized him. He use to work for me until he left the fool. Now here he was on the oposing team against me. The witch had a protection spell around them so I couldn’t kill the fool now no matter how much I wanted to. I went back into the hall and crept along my shadows watching the pack house they were all calm giving them a year did exactly as I wanted they were off guard not even the warrior could stop me now. I vanished from the house returning to the troops. “how is she?” Caleb asked as I appeared. “fine.” I answered this fool would die in my war I wouldpersonally make sure of that. His usefulness would be used by then.

~Oriues~

I sensed something as I sat up in my room. “whose their?” I asked I got to my hooves and walked into the hall as I walked aroudn the hosue soemthing felt off. Like we were being watched. I knocked on Samuel’s door. He opened seconds later. “Orieus what’s wrong?” he asked seeing my expression. “somethings here.” He nodded and followed me but not before waking Diana so she could cast on the house.

We split up I took up stairs near Shay and Ross while he went down stairs. As I walked I saw it. There heading back into the forest was the same creature that killed my people it vanished and I turned racing to Samuel. “he was here!” I shtoued he jumped and said “I’ll get Shay you wake the others find what who he killed.” I nodded and ran as fast as I could so far every one was fine no one was hurt. Shay, Samuel and Ross ran down the stairs fine. What did he want?

[Author's note: ok guys one more part to go then the ending. so don't forget to comment and rate. thanks for reading so far and let me know what you think. as the title says 'get ready.']