Wake up call

I starred at my ex-mate from across the room. He was sitting on the floor. “didn’t you like my video?” he asked. “sure it was funny as hell but that doesn’t mean I like you.” He sighed and ran his hand threw his hair. I realized he does that when he’s upset or furstrated. “why is this so hard!” he growled I smirked and said “because you’re a dick.” He glared at me and said “what if I can prove I’m not a dick anymore?” I raised a brow asking “how so?”

He watched me as continued “ya gonna go back in time and not reject me?” he sighed and put his head on his knees. “I’m sorry ok! I was an ass I know that and I’m sorry!” I smirked and said “yeah you’re a ass but that doesn’t change how much I hate you. I WAS ONLY FIFTEEN! I JUST SHIFTED AND I WAS PRAYING TO FIND A MATE THAT WOULD LOVE ME! WHAT DID I GET THE ASS HOLE ALPHA!” he looked hurt by my words. Good. “that’s how you feel about me?” he asked I nodded stated “yeah pretty much. You didn’t even know me. Not one thing about me yet you had the nerve to reject me. So sorry to hurt your little feelings but you’re an ass and you only want me now because I’m back I’m acting different then I was and I have other males after me! That’s not god enough to get me back!”

I got up and leaned on the wall. “I may be different but I still hate you Ross.” He looked to the floor. Then Aray walked into the girls bathroom. “there you are ya get drunk alread…” he looked at Ross. “oh shit.” I nodded and said “yeah, oh shirt is right.” I got up and Aray held me steady from my drunk walk I stopped at the door and said “Your going to have to prove you’ve changed Ross if you ever want me to take you back. That’s a slim chance.”

Aray and I walked out of the club with my floor moving like a roller coaster. “Make the floor stop moving!” I shouted facing the ground. Aray laughed at me as we walked. “come on.” He picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way home. I groaned. No more drinking… at least not that much.

I woke the next day no hang over thank god and got up. I walked into the kitchen and mom smiled at me. “had fun at your party?” I nodded and she smield at me. I walked to the kitchen table sitting down to eat. It was Saturday and Aray was probably going to sleep all day. I grabbed the house phone and dialed Mark. “elllo?” came a groggy answer. “wake up lazy bones I want to kidnap you.” I stated he chuckled and I heard movement. “alright I’m up what about Aray?” he asked yawning at the end of his sentence. “Um he’s sleeping but not for long you got a half hour before I kidnap you.” I stated hanging up before he could argue.

I walked into Aray’s room with a metal pot and snuck up to his head. I smiled wickedly and tried to hold in my epic laugh.