take you away

~Shay~

I sat on the lunch table after Ross left to tell you the truth I was head over heels when he sang that song but I won’t give in that easily he had to go through hell and back to get my heart to be fully his. After lunch I walked out and saw Ross leaning on the lockers looking right at me. “hi.” He greeted. I smirked and he took my hand “so I moved up?” he questioned. I nodded and said “yeah just a little.” His smile just grew.

We walked down the hall and he asked “you like the song?” I nodded and stated “it’s one of my favorites.” He smiled saying “I know.” I looked into his soft brown eyes. “hey you want to take a walk?” I raised a brow and stated “what about class?” he chuckled and said “who cares.” He pulled me outside and towards the forest. Ok I’ll see where this goes. We ran into the woods and Ross led me along a path as we walked he held my hand. “so where too?” he asked. I shrugged and stated “you lead.” He nodded and kept going.

~Ross~

As Shay and I walked through the forest something smelled different. Something like death. She tightened her hand on mine I knew it was a warning she sensed it as well. We picked up pace when a dark laugh ran around us. I spun around seeing the three men from the weekend. “Well hello again.” Shay growled I fought against the urge to pull my mate behind me to keep her safe. I growled with her. “well be taking the woman.” The man spoke I growled again. “leave her out of this.” Another man one with blonde hair laughed saying “you think because you’re an alpha you can order us?” why did they want Shay?

I growled lower the last one stated “oh I see it’s his mate.” The first one laughed even more. “that’s even better.” Shay growled out saying “go away.” I was proud she wasn’t afraid she was willing to fight. “and if we don’t?” the second one questioned. “well kill you.” She growled I wanted to smirk but my growl was still pointed at the males before us. “sorry can’t let you go pretty thing Jet needs your head.” My body tensed they were with Jet! Shay growled lower and said “leave before I kill you for just standing there.” I could hear she was serious. They laughed they didn’t know how vicious she really was. I did, I’ve seen the aftermath of her battles. They continued to laugh at my mate when I shouted “you have no idea what she can do!”

Shay smiled up at me and then growled back at the men. Soon they growled and charged at us. I charged back with Shay by my side. She could handle herself that much I knew.